Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  You're welcome. : )

I compared the materials of the TSV to the sweatshirts and they are the same in every way so they SHOULD be soft and cozy and silky cashmere-like goodness. I went with the largest size the offered (3x) as I have no idea how these run and I want the length as well as the oversized look for a sweatshirt. Don't care if I swim in it as it's a sweatshirt, lol. Plus, more room to layer clothes when watching my sons play rugby!!

@SahmIam  I rec'd the BFD ODO sweatshirt today. It is soooo soft and comfy.  It's quite heavy/substantial feeling too, so hopefully that's what you were wanting. It hangs nicely and I am happy with the length (was afraid it was going to be a little too short (I got the Large size). It will be perfect I think for your sons rugby games.  I really could have used this for all those cold high school football games I sat out at and watched my son play. LOL! I am a freezy cat and am already in love with this.  I will live in it this winter (Wisconsin girl here) as my work place is casual. Give a report when you get yours.

@AmericanBulldogMom  That sounds perfect!!

My second cardigan arrived and boy, what a mess. It was 5 inches shorter in the sleeves than the first one I ordered and the length stopped an inch below my waist; obviously mis-sized. So now I'm paying for another one to ship out because of the nightmare the exchange program is. Let's hope this one works. 

I'm hopping, also, that both sweatshirts run the same in size; hate having to send stuff back and wait for the replacement, you know? Enjoy the clothing as cold weather hits you there in Wisconsin!!

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  That sounds perfect!!

My second cardigan arrived and boy, what a mess. It was 5 inches shorter in the sleeves than the first one I ordered and the length stopped an inch below my waist; obviously mis-sized. So now I'm paying for another one to ship out because of the nightmare the exchange program is. Let's hope this one works. 

I'm hopping, also, that both sweatshirts run the same in size; hate having to send stuff back and wait for the replacement, you know? Enjoy the clothing as cold weather hits you there in Wisconsin!!

@SahmIam....Ugh! That is so frustrating to hear about the 2nd cardigan, and yes, I understand about the exchange program issues. I really hope your replacement is correct. Fingers crossed on your 2 sweatshirts being consistent with their sizing also. 🤞🏻Enjoy your new items as well!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV and I'm expecting I'll have it today.  I checked the tracking yesterday and it had been handed off to USPS for delivery which means an extra day. 

I went wild and ordered the black/graphite.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Waiting for my black one, too.

Honored Contributor

@Renata22, mine was delivered today but the mailman just came as I was leaving to go back to work.  I'll have to wait until this evening to open the bag.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@blackhole99 @blackhole99  Lol. Great minds think alike.

Being honest, the California Coat was the one I purchased from BD's site and returned (spoke about this in another thread). I was REALLY disappointed in it. It was nothing like it looked online (the BD site) and it wasn't soft like the TSV. It was just polar fleece material. I looked at the info on the QVC site and it looks far more like what mine did when it arrived. I ordered the size I normally would and it fit like a blazer. Nope. Not at all what I was expecting.

I sincerely hope you two LOVE it, however. It's a good price, I have to say. I had ordered it in the black as well, lol. 

@SahmIam Thanks for your honest review. Was it fairly warm at least or no? I was hoping with it being sold as a coat that it would be slighly warmer than the cardigan (but still not a lot of bulk)? If not, than I would pass bc as I said above, I do have a lot of cardi's already. Thx!

UPS brought the California coat today and thank goodness it fits and I love it. This one is not polar fleece, but a heavier more substantial fabric and still very soft, stretchy and warm.. This coat will look fab belted, wish I would have bought into the obi belt craze on the Q, but I'm sure I'll find a belt that works. Got the sweatshirt too and also love it, love the way you can convert the hood into a cowl.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@blackhole99 @blackhole99  Lol. Great minds think alike.

Being honest, the California Coat was the one I purchased from BD's site and returned (spoke about this in another thread). I was REALLY disappointed in it. It was nothing like it looked online (the BD site) and it wasn't soft like the TSV. It was just polar fleece material. I looked at the info on the QVC site and it looks far more like what mine did when it arrived. I ordered the size I normally would and it fit like a blazer. Nope. Not at all what I was expecting.

I sincerely hope you two LOVE it, however. It's a good price, I have to say. I had ordered it in the black as well, lol. 

@SahmIam Thanks for your honest review. Was it fairly warm at least or no? I was hoping with it being sold as a coat that it would be slighly warmer than the cardigan (but still not a lot of bulk)? If not, than I would pass bc as I said above, I do have a lot of cardi's already. Thx!

UPS brought the California coat today and thank goodness it fits and I love it. This one is not polar fleece, but a heavier more substantial fabric and still very soft, stretchy and warm.. This coat will look fab belted, wish I would have bought into the obi belt craze on the Q, but I'm sure I'll find a belt that works. Got the sweatshirt too and also love it, love the way you can convert the hood into a cowl.

So glad to hear you love the Cali coat. I never got into the obi belt craze myself either. The sweatshirt really is wonderful, isn't it? The cowl hood is very clever. I hate the sweatshirts with heavy hoods bc I always have to keep pulling them forward so they stop choking me. LOL! This cowl hood makes that a non-issue, which is good bc it's quite a heavy sweatshirt. Love it and will live in it.  Enjoy your new items!!

Trusted Contributor

Hey, did the California Coat run large or pretty true to size. Also I am 5'. How's the length on it? Thanks for any info you can give me. I love Barefoot Dreams!

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Hey, did the California Coat run large or pretty true to size. Also I am 5'. How's the length on it? Thanks for any info you can give me. I love Barefoot Dreams!

@Lucylu12I got the med. and it fits the way I want this type of coat to fit. I will probably just throw it on and wear it open , but I can see myself belting it also. I guess I would say, the coat is a generous fit for a size med. which is the size I order in most QVC clothes. I think when Kari the vendor says to stick with your QVC size we should listen to her. I'm 5ft 3 and this is long, below my knees, but it's a coat and I like the way it looks. If you are very petite this coat may not be for you, but again Kulani modeled it and she looked fab in it, but she looks fab in everything.

Honored Contributor

I received my BF dreams items.  I like the TSV, but I wish I could have gotten the burgundy.  I purchased the cocoa and the navy one.  I like them both, but I may return the cocoa/stone one as I like my Nordstrom cocoa better.  

I ordered the black lounge pants, and I love them.  They may have to go back, though, as they are too big.  They need to bring in smaller sizes in those pants.  They are soft and cozy.

I wish BD would bring in more colors and more sizes.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"