Frequent Contributor
I preordered this TSV in two sizes and I'm keeping the larger size. It's fitted in the arms but does loosen up once you wear it a bit. I'm a XS in QVC brands but a S in retail. The S fits great. I could fit the XS but I wouldn't be able to layer a long sleeve tshirt underneath. I think petite gals need to be careful with this one. I am 5'5" with longer legs so it works but this could look like a bathrobe on a shorter person.
Respected Contributor

In case anyone is interested...I just tried this Denim and Co top with my Barefoot Dreams Cardigan and it is perfect for when the weather gets cooler.

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Heavenly-Jersey-V-Neck-Long-Sleeve-Fit-%26-Flare-Top.product.A296279...

The sleeves of the top fit closely and don't add bulk to the sleeves of the cardigan.

Contributor

Sunshine45, I also ordered the Indigo and Burgundy!Cat Very Happy

And, for my lil' sis' I ordered the Indigo! She is super-duper SpecialHeart and sometimes, we like to 'twin' dress! Since she just truly Loves clothing that is 'super soft'...hoping she likes this brand as much as I do. 

And yep, ordered 'up' in size for her too!

smiles

moondust

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV, but when they showed the hooded sweatshirt for a one time only price I cancelled the TSV and ordered the other.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I ordered the TSV, but when they showed the hooded sweatshirt for a one time only price I cancelled the TSV and ordered the other.

@blackhole99 Ha! I did the exact same thing. I have enough cardigans. That sweatshirt looks so comfy and perfect. I can not wait to receive!! Hope we love them as much when they get here.

Occasional Contributor

I have to agree with you about this cardigan.  It is way to overpriced!  I had to pass on this as well!

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99  I had no idea about the ODO regarding that sweatshirt. Guess who ordered that as well?

Wish I could have snagged the black before it sold out, though.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIamI was able to get the black sweatshirt, I also got the black coat with the hood that was a ODO. I'm starting to wish I didn't like this line so much.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@SahmIamI was able to get the black sweatshirt, I also got the black coat with the hood that was a ODO. I'm starting to wish I didn't like this line so much.

Too funny! I have the same 2 items coming and both in black also. I live in WI. so winters are cold. However, I don't like big bulky heavy clothing/jackets. I thought the jacket would be perfect to throw on over outfits for walks to and from the car and driving in the car. (I do though keep a heavy winter jacket, etc in the trunk with blankets in case of emergency of course.)

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 @blackhole99  Lol. Great minds think alike.

Being honest, the California Coat was the one I purchased from BD's site and returned (spoke about this in another thread). I was REALLY disappointed in it. It was nothing like it looked online (the BD site) and it wasn't soft like the TSV. It was just polar fleece material. I looked at the info on the QVC site and it looks far more like what mine did when it arrived. I ordered the size I normally would and it fit like a blazer. Nope. Not at all what I was expecting.

I sincerely hope you two LOVE it, however. It's a good price, I have to say. I had ordered it in the black as well, lol.