Contributor
I ordered the upcoming TSV. My first one. I know many of you love this brand. My question is about the warmth of this cardigan. Is it too warm to keep on inside? The reason I ask is because I hope that I can just wear a tank or short sleeve top with it and keep cardigan on.I am cold natured but do have my moments.. I'm sure you know what I mean.. lol Thanks
Contributor

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

It is warm for sure but with a tank shirt no problem.  The sleeves are snug so you could only wear a very thin long sleeve t-shirt under it IMO.  I did return mine as I didn't like the over all look of it...more of a menswear coloring to it (got indigo) just not my style....perhaps a different color would be better?  Who knows...HTH

Regular Contributor

@rybaby wrote:
I ordered the upcoming TSV. My first one. I know many of you love this brand. My question is about the warmth of this cardigan. Is it too warm to keep on inside? The reason I ask is because I hope that I can just wear a tank or short sleeve top with it and keep cardigan on.I am cold natured but do have my moments.. I'm sure you know what I mean.. lol Thanks

I'm one of the many who love the brand! I preordered the TSV and  already wore it one chilly evening over Labor Day weekend.  I think with a tank/short sleeve top you'll be fine. (And yes, I do know what you mean about having those "moments!" Smiley Wink )

Honored Contributor

@rybaby wrote:

@rybaby

mine are out for delivery.

i own about 5 or 6 of their cardigan sweaters. i am in my "hot spell" time of life. LOL i often wear this with just a tank or camisole. i have kept it in inside and i am perfectly fine usually. it will look equally good with a turtleneck or a simple camsiole. hope you love it......i LOVE this line of clothing and purchase it from nordstrom, soma, and qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I purchase one when it was a TSV last yr.

I probably will never buy another one.  Prices are just way high.

Yes, its warm and cozy, but Im always hot, I just wear a tank under it ALWAYS and its fine.

It is a luxury item for sure.

Honored Contributor

I got the TSV a couple of weeks ago and I love it!  It came at a time when we were having a cool spell.  I wore it around my house all morning a couple of days.  It was soooooo warm and cuddly.  I really got it to wear outdoors, but I'm sure I'll be using it both indoors and out.  It's lovely.  Thinking of getting a second one.

Honored Contributor

I have two colors in this TSV.  I would compare the weight to about a mid-weight sweater.  A very soft mid-weight sweater!

Super Contributor
I thought with the price point that this brand would be luxurious- tried a TSV once and I did not like the feel or the look. Easy pass for me
Respected Contributor

I have the upcoming TSV in black and I love it.  I think it will be perfect with a tank to wear indoors.  So comfy and cozy.  BTW...there is no comparison between Barefoot Dreams, Cuddle Duds and Anybody.  I own items from each brand and enjoy them all, but Barefoot Dreams is definitely higher quality and more luxurious.