Respected Contributor

This in my office air condition in the spring  is going to be perfect. The shorter sleeve means no pushing them up to work on the computer Smiley Happy Love it

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

Pass.  I have a mid length cardi, a long cardi and a duster.  This more than I will ever need!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

@brisa, a bit of history...I ordered their last shrug that had a tulip hem back (imagine it, two swathes of material over your back end spreading wider as you moved/raised your arms); sent it back.  In my review suggested a straight hem across the back and this one has it.  I like the CozyChic Lite material and ordered the Sea Salt.  Shipped today.  Thinking of ordering Coral or Sea Green but really want to see how it fits.  Maybe order if I see a presentation before I receive mine.

Frequent Contributor
I have two of the longer Barefoot Dreams cardigans and like them. I could use a shorter version for spring/summer and I like the colors of this shrug -- especially the meadow green. However, I will not be buying this current TSV. The fabric looks bunched up under the upper arms and it doesn't seem to properly fit at the shoulders -- many of the models are fussing with it to keep it on. I know this would drive me crazy.
Honored Contributor

There are no bust measurements for this shrug.  Do you guess at your size?

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor
I just watched Leah and she is wearing this shrug. The sleeves look very uncomfortable. They look like a dolman sleeve with only a few inches fitted from the elbow down the forearm. Leah stretched to reach a garment and the entire sleeve pulled. I love the cozychic lite fabric but this sleeve is not for me. Hopefully they will have a future cardi TSV in the new colors.
Honored Contributor

I love the shorter length of this cardigan!  I am so tired of seeing everything as a long cardigan.  I do like long cardigans very much, but seeing this sillouette in this shorter style is a fresh option. 

I also like dolman sleeves -- I may have to get this, just cannot decide on the color.

Honored Contributor

It's a no for me. I would have no place to wear a garment like that in my lifestyle.

Trusted Contributor
I don’t like anything about it. It’s bland, from the colors to the style. I dislike the sleeves and the length. I don’t buy their merchandise. It’s way overpriced fir what it is.
Super Contributor

I’ve been staring at this thing for days...I’m relatively new to BD. I bought the last TSV and after reading reviews on items that were the same fabrication and style, I ordered my normal size and that worked well.

With the bridge sizing...I am on the larger size end for the sizes listed...but during the presentation they kept stressing go with bust size if you’re on the cusp between one size or another. But going up a size meant the hip sizes would be big for me. In the end I did size up following the on-air advice, so hopefully it works. I ordered both the coral and the carbon.

The sizing issue(s) is why I rarely purchase clothing here. It’s such a gamble...

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren