Contributor

I don't own this TSV yet, but I have about six other Barefoot Dreams sweaters, and I love them SO MUCH.  I agree that there is no comparison between BD and Cuddl Duds...just leagues apart.  Yes, they are more expensive, but you get what you pay for, and the quality and feel of BD are well worth the money.  I find they keep me warm without making me HOT...and I am looking forward to the TSV, too.

Respected Contributor

I think it is perfect for inside.  I wore the long cardigan last winter to a party where I had a tank underneath. Then I wore it this summer at the beach where the mornings were chilly. A269946 

Respected Contributor

What is the item number for the upsoming TSV in Barefoot Dreams

Respected Contributor

WHat is the item # and how much it the BD upcoming TSV?

Trusted Contributor

Hi, please tell me the date of this TSV. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

WHat is the item # and how much it the BD upcoming TSV?

@bargainsgirl posting early TSV item numbers are prohibited. You can Google "blueskiesforme" and see all of the TSV's from the September insider with item #'s & price.

Honored Contributor

I wish they would show this on a petite model. They have Kulani out there in a nightshirt - why can't they show her in the TSV? Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

No offense to anyone but its made of nylon and rayon. lol..So I cant see the price. Way overpriced. I have cozy cardigans, sweaters, loungeware etc Ive gotten for a fraction of this price. Qs clothing is getting ridiculous with pricing overall too. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

No offense to anyone but its made of nylon and rayon. lol..So I cant see the price. Way overpriced. I have cozy cardigans, sweaters, loungeware etc Ive gotten for a fraction of this price. Qs clothing is getting ridiculous with pricing overall too. 

I have similar items to Barefoot Dreams from Cuddl Duds. They are soft, cozy, nice fabric, well made - and cost a reasonable amount for all of that. The Barefoot Dreams things are high for what they are, IMO.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I should have preordered the burgundy.  My size was gone at 6 a.m.  Bummer.  I was afraid it would be too burgundy and it's more rose/pink.  

I'm ordering the navy heather!  I havec 2 BF dreams wraps in black so don't need another one!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"