Respected Contributor

Barefoot Dreams Upcoming TSV (Regular)

I just received this in the black and it is gorgeous.  I was surprised when I saw so many reviews listed as I did not know it was shown as a TSV a while ago.  They are showing this as an upcoming TSV.  Sizing:  I either take a M or a L depending on the style.  I was not sure how this fit but when I saw it on the model who takes a L and always wears clothing that fits her properly I noticed that the front did not close but had a large gap and she was kind of playing with it to get it together.  I like when the two panels in front meets, as this is a colder weather duster and I don't like when there is such a large opening.  That being said, I just received the black one (garnet and olive on its way) and the L fits to perfection.  The sleeves are not loose and not skin tight, just right, the front comes together and the body is so tailored looking, not large or boxy at all.  Ladies, I think this is my new favorite BD.  Cannot wait to get the other colors.

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Upcoming TSV (Regular)

what is the item number?

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

what is the item number?

A345179

Contributor

@lovesallanimals 

Thanks for the review as I am still "on the fence" about color.

Is your black ... a saturated black, heathered, or dark gray.   (Enjoy your BD cardi!

Honored Contributor

I ordered this in olive in petite.  I haven't gotten it yet hopefully Monday.  I am a big fan of this brand.  They have a ODO cowl neck in really pretty colors.  

Respected Contributor

@MercyMe7 wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

Thanks for the review as I am still "on the fence" about color.

Is your black ... a saturated black, heathered, or dark gray.   (Enjoy your BD cardi!

cottageHill:  It is a deep, saturated pure black.  Gorgeous!  

Respected Contributor

I just watched the video again, and he model is the one in the middle wearing the black.  I think her name is Andrea and she always wears her correct size, but notice the huge gap in front.  The presenter did mention that she went up a size and it looks great on her.

Contributor

@ItsME 

If you are short, and want the petite ... Item # is A367544.

@lovesallanimals just talked me into the black ... in petite)  

Honored Contributor

@MercyMe7 wrote:

@ItsME 

If you are short, and want the petite ... Item # is A367544.

@lovesallanimals just talked me into the black ... in petite)  

Do you know if the petite is just a shorter length?  Looks like all other measurements appear the same as a regular.

Contributor

@rms1954 

The sleeve length is 1" shorter.   Also, you use the Q-size charts on each one (the BD chart is not reliable ... BD chart says I am a Med, but my shorter cardis are Small and are roomy.)