Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Upcoming TSV (Regular)

[ Edited ]

@stb13 wrote:                @billskid  (here's a review on size L)

Hi, I purchased the large petite and it fits perfectly. I'm 5'4 155lbs and typically wear size large or 12/14 in most all other brands. I recall leah stating she was also wearing size large, but in regular length during the presentation. She stated that is her normal qvc size. According to the BFD chart I should be an xl but that is way too big on me. I own 3 other styles and all are size large and fit me good. The large for BFD is considered 10-12. I'm also 36dd and they chest size was also good for me in large.  Hope this helps!   

@stb13   Thanks for letting us know about the sizing.  That decision was the hardest for me as I never bought cozy-lite.  I believe I could have worn one size up, for the arm area, since this cardi is slightly more fitted than the last TSV ultra-lite.  

Next time, I will do what a lot of gals do and buy one of each size .... knowing I would probably exchange the other one (not returning or would lose the shipping).    I save my gift money and splurge occasionally as I did lately with BD items.

Honored Contributor

i always go up a size in BD items......i usually need the room in the arms and shoulders. i am usually buying larges at qvc and go with the XL or if bridge sizing, the L/XL.

i dont need buttons on a cardigan. even when i have a cardigan with buttons or some tupe of closure i virtually NEVER use the closures. for me, these are so warm and cozy.......a perfect topper for three seasons.

i got the garnet and the olive. i did not get the scarves, but i think i need them. i do already own a few of the BD beanies and they are great.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I also own the ultra light with the tie back and the other with the hood (big deal last month). Those definitely fit looser on me than the recent tsv, especially the hoodie one. It's funny how he sizing is so different for people. I agree with the theory of purchasing both and exchanging. I may do that myself if trying something new in the future.
Respected Contributor

I ordered and received the olive. I am 5'5 and I ordered the xs regular. The length is perfect for me, it hits just below my knee. My first BFD and it is really soft and cozy. I love the olive color. I have a question for those of you who own BFD. How do you store them? Do you fold then over a hanger, in a drawer? I don't want to hang mine up in fear that it will "grow" on the hanger. I recall the rep saying this to Amy when Amy was switching b/w the regular and petite. They noticed the petite pretty much looked the same length on her as the regular so the rep told Amy it must have grown from being on the hanger.

Super Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

Do you fold then over a hanger, in a drawer? I don't want to hang mine up in fear that it will "grow" on the hanger.

@DJs mom 

Kari M, the BD rep...clearly stated to fold for storage in drawer or shelf.   I know this particular cardi will take a lot of room, but the material warrants treating with tender care.   Enjoy!   (Some of the smaller cardis could be folded on a thick hanger as some posters mentioned on another thread).