Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My sweater was shipped from the Q warehouse in Ontario, Ca.  It flew to and arrived in Albuquerque in 2 hours, then for some reason was flown to Los Angeles where it was turned around and sent back to Albuquerque at which time it was loaded on a UPS truck for delivery.  It's no wonder it was tired and wanted a nap.

@Kachina624 Funny line! LOL!

Oh, I am so glad you like it. Can't figure out why people are getting them so fast, but not me. But that's okay, I'm glad the rest of you are having great service. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

Mine can't decide whether to leave or stay in Ontario! Smiley LOL  It is the first one I ordered on December 10. The others are now "in process."

Departure ScanOntarioCA12/14/201801:38
Arrival ScanOntarioCA12/13/201819:58
Departure ScanOntarioCA12/13/201819:54
Origin ScanOntarioCA12/13/201815:52
Package is in transit to a UPS facilityOntarioCA12/13/201811:44
Order Processed: Ready for UPS  12/13/201811:44

Trusted Contributor

I received my cardi yesterday and am debating on whether to keep or exchange for a smaller size. I ordered a medium . My normal  Q size is a small or medium depending on the material.  This is big on me..  But the style might be one that I would like it bigger to wrap myself in it. The sleeves are long and not tight. It isn't heavy as you might think.  I ordered the black which is basic. So wont' say much about the color.  Overall it's nice. I can suggest NOT going my BD sizing on this one. If I did I would have ordered a large and  I would have been swimming in it. I am 5' 8" and it comes to my thigh which I like. It will be longer on petite women.  I will try on again today and decide what I am going to do.   I agree with @Kachina624, it's like a sweater coat but versatile to wear other ways too like lounging around in it.  

Honored Contributor

@violet runner Thanks for the review. I always size up with BD because I wear them over things, like other sweaters; but from the comments being made, I may have to return for my normal size.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler   This is my first BD purchase so have little to go on other than how THIS ONE fits me. but from others and myself I do think this one is a generous fit.

See how you like it when it you get  yours. We all are  different shapes and sizes and you may like the way it fits you. 

Respected Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

I received my cardi yesterday and am debating on whether to keep or exchange for a smaller size. I ordered a medium . My normal  Q size is a small or medium depending on the material.  This is big on me..  But the style might be one that I would like it bigger to wrap myself in it. The sleeves are long and not tight. It isn't heavy as you might think.  I ordered the black which is basic. So wont' say much about the color.  Overall it's nice. I can suggest NOT going my BD sizing on this one. If I did I would have ordered a large and  I would have been swimming in it. I am 5' 8" and it comes to my thigh which I like. It will be longer on petite women.  I will try on again today and decide what I am going to do.   I agree with @Kachina624, it's like a sweater coat but versatile to wear other ways too like lounging around in it.  

Oh boy thanks for posting I don't know what to do....I really want to order the pinkish one and I always get a XS in this line...I only own/kept one that I tried and it fit perfectly in the XS.  I am 5'4" ....wonder how long it would be on me? I just don't want it to look to sloppy...like a old giant bathrobe that never fit me right.  

The host right now has it on in the pink!  Oh it looks so pretty!!  A soft neutral pinkish tone...I want it!! I will risk it since it is fitting her nicely and I am postive this host wears (always) the smallest size BUT she is 5' 9"....hmm need to see her away from counter to decide on length....I think it should be like the other one BD I own which is the coat and I love that one.

Ok rambling....thinking....

Honored Contributor

My garnet is out for delivery!!! YAAAAAY! 

I tried to cancel the other four right now while they are "in process" so I could see how this one fits........sizing up was okay or wasn't. But it is too late to cancel; it wouldn't let me.

So, hopefully I will be pleased with the size I decided to go with. Although, there are free exchanges, so no problem.

Valued Contributor

Just received one in blue.  I have other BD cardigans which I adore but this one looks and feels more like Chenille to me.  I don't want to spend this much money on a chenille sweater.  Disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler.  I'm anxious to hear your interpretation of what the garnet color is like, so please post after you have a chance to examine it.  I though it looked like a blend of burgundy and plum yarns.  It's gorgeous with wine colored clothing.

I ordered the pink last night; just couldn't resist and knew I'd regret not doing so.  Very neutral.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Thank you for the comments about the sizing. I usually size up based on BD’s suggestion. The last TSV was a little big. I wish I had ordered my regular size. I’ll try that this time.

Now what color do I want...