Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

Just saw that mine shipped out today. YAAAY! Believe it is guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. I will NOT be wrapping it or putting it under the tree. ha! @grandma r I will be wearing mine. Heart

Only bad news is that the estimated delivery date is 12/24. Smiley Sad Hopefully, it will get it sooner.

Contributor

Hope you get yours soon.  I broke down and ordered the TSV and since Holiday Shipping was free - I chose it.  It ended up being overnight shipping and I received mine today.  I've never tried Barefoot Dreams - I thought they just couldn't be that wonderful.  I was wrong.  I'm washing mine right now with no fabric softener and delicate cycle.  Oh my goodness they are so soft and the colors are gorgeous!  Now I understand why everyone raves about them!  I know I will be living in them this winter.  

Honored Contributor

@RollrSkatr Welcome to the wonderful world of Barefoot Dreams! Heart

What color did you get?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you!  I ended up ordering all colors.  I'm so bad!  I just was going to get the black and gray ones, but after seeing the sneak peek - I ordered them all.  I thought that I might not like one of the colors when I actually saw them.  Famous last words.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@RollrSkatr wrote:

Thank you!  I ended up ordering all colors.  I'm so bad!  I just was going to get the black and gray ones, but after seeing the sneak peek - I ordered them all.  I thought that I might not like one of the colors when I actually saw them.  Famous last words.  Smiley Happy

@RollrSkatrcould you tell me what the pink one looks like? Does it actually look pink in person or more neutral tone?? Thanks!  Enjoy all your BFD's sweaters!

Contributor

To my eyes - it has a slight pink cast to it, but very neutral.  A light pink-mauve-beige'y color.  Does that make sense?  It's very pretty.  I'm not that great at describing colors.  I know I will be enjoying them - it's so cold at the office and just after trying them on they truly are like warm hugs!  

Honored Contributor

@RollrSkatr wrote:

@RollrSkatr Way to go! Love it!

I was sort of looking at the pink. I have one that is pink in another style of BD, but it has a hood, so I am still thinking about it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok ladies. I rec’d my 3 today. They are all beautiful. I was especially surprised how much I liked the Indigo one as it’s more vibrant than the other BD items I have in blue. The others are a dusty blue. If you’re a denim girl like me, this is a must have! The garnet is more burgundy than red - which I was hoping for. I like this one I think bc of the heathering tbh. I didn’t like the rosewood color in the slouchy hoodie so I wasn’t sure about this one. Pleasantly surprised. Perfect for this time of year. The other one I ordered was the black. Surprisingly I don’t have any BD in black. Never cared for it in other styles. Again, the heathering with the carbon is what made me decide to try it. I like this one also.

To compare - this is going to be a warm cardi and it is substantial, but it’s not heavy or weighty. For as warm as I believe this will be, I can’t believe how light it is. The recent waffle knit cardi is quite heavy and weighty, this one is not. It is thicker but light/airy feeling. Not sure how they did this. LOL! It hangs beautifully and you feel like your wrapped in a blanket. I’m terrible as I have already ordered the other 2 colors - oyster and vintage pink. 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️This one’s a winner.

I believe these are shipping to everyone UPS Next Day Air like my 3 that arrived today did, so keep an eye out for these as soon as they ship ladies.

Excited to hear others reviews. This is a great cardi!! Now which to wear tomorrow??🤔

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler. I ordered Sunday evening, it shipped yesterday and was delivered today!!! In fact, it was delivered today before I received the "your order has been shipped" message!!

Ladies, I hope you all love your new sweaters!

Merry, Merry!!!!

Contributor

If you are looking for a pink-beige neutral - imagine you would really like it.  Did you get the garnet one?  It's so pretty!  Gosh, they all are so pretty!  So glad that I broke down and ordered.  Smiley Happy