Honored Contributor

Did you see the brief presentation Carolyn did on this TSV for Saturday?  I've already ordered one in the garnet, assuming it to be a burgundy.  Seeing it live, it was so much prettier; sort of a wine with rosewood thrown in.  The pink color was also very pretty; more pink than I expected.  The sweater itself appeared to be very substantial, a true sweater-coat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Ordered mine as well, same color!!  Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 Yes, it appears a bunch of us ordered early. We have been chatting about it on the other BD TSV thread. One for sure got it in the garnet and another wanted it in the blue to go with her denim. I ordered it a few days ago in the garnet and didn't think it would ship yet, but it is "in process" now. YAAAY!!

I think you are right, it will be a more substantial item than the others I have seen.

Did you find any of the other colors interesting? That blue is speaking to me for wearing with my denim clothes.

Super Contributor

I had ordered mine yesterday.  Is sizing correct as to what they show?  I don't like tight fitting clothes..  I order to what the chart said... 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler.  I liked the pink and think it's very neutral.  The blue was too gray; I'd like a brighter blue.  So many of the BD colors are muddy; I favor brights.

Honored Contributor

@thyme Patty wrote:

I had ordered mine yesterday.  Is sizing correct as to what they show?  I don't like tight fitting clothes..  I order to what the chart said... 

@thyme Patty.  You ought to be fine.  Carolyn said it's generous.  What color did you get?

Super Contributor

I have the same blue color and fabrication in the BD pullover. It isn't gray in person, but it definitely is not bright. The darker blue threads are navy and the lighter threads are a well-worn denim color. I'm buying 2 or 3 of these, but still deciding on colors. Already ordered the garnet and definitely getting the black/carbon. Up in the air between the blue or the gray. I would suggest not using fabric softeners (liquid or sheets) with any BD items, especially the cozychic but that's just my experience.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624

Thank You.... I went with blue.. think I'll order the black, too.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I'll take another look at the pink. I do have a BD pink, but it has a hood, so just maybe I will consider the pink in this TSV. Your color choices frequently mirror mine, so based upon you liking it, I probably will too. Heart

Honored Contributor

@HeatherAG Agree with you on not using fabric softener. I haven't used it in liquid or sheet versions, as I think it might eventually ruin the natural softness of this brand.

Good for you for getting so many at this great price!!