New Contributor

Barefoot Dreams TSV shipping

Are others still waiting on their TSV orders to ship? I placed pre-orders ten days ago that are still “in process”. The white cardigan that I actually ordered on the day of the TSV arrived several days ago. Customer service wasn’t much help when I inquired.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV shipping

Ordered on 6/21, shipped on 6/26. 

Honored Contributor

All of my BD orders shipped by 6/26.  I should be receiving the first ones today.

Respected Contributor

Well I placed an order for 2 BFD tops on 6/8 and they didn't ship until 6/25 from a location about 2 hours away from me and I still haven't received the package as of 6/30.  Good thing I'm not in a hurry, but would like to get them.  I could have driven over to the warehouse and picked them up myself in an afternoon.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Regular Contributor

I ordered the aquamarine a few days before and the beach rock the day of the TSV. The beach rock shipped out pretty quick but now sitting in Atlanta for 3 days now. The aqua one got shipped out days later but came Monday. The aqua one is the one I really wanted and the post office delivered it to one of my neighbors a few streets over. Luckily they brought it by later on in the evening. They have the same house number but different street address.  

Contributor

I order the TSV several days early and still have not received it, in fact, it is still in processing!

Occasional Contributor

Consider yourself lucky if you get it in a timely manner, I'm still waiting for a Barefoot Dreams cardigan that I ordered on 5/2/20, its almost been 2 months and it still says processing.....I don't even want it anymore. QVC social team was no help just told me it was in warehouse and they couldn't cancel it....yeah right......I've ordered since then other Barefoot Dreams items and they have been shipped. 

Respected Contributor

Getting an email saying something has shipped is often misleading.  I got an email 4 days ago that something was shipped and according to tracking only innovations shipment info received is noted 4 days later!  Package has not been shipped at all!  Mail inovations is the worst!!

Frequent Contributor

Mine is still in process.🙁

Super Contributor

@jackpotwinner wrote:

Consider yourself lucky if you get it in a timely manner, I'm still waiting for a Barefoot Dreams cardigan that I ordered on 5/2/20, its almost been 2 months and it still says processing.....I don't even want it anymore. QVC social team was no help just told me it was in warehouse and they couldn't cancel it....yeah right......I've ordered since then other Barefoot Dreams items and they have been shipped. 

I would call customer service.  Maybe the post office lost it.