Valued Contributor

Re: Barefot Dreams TSV - June 22

@65and fabulous wrote:

Some months ago QVC had a caftan by Ellen Tracy.....same shape, but colorful patterns. After I got one, I ordered all of them!

Same soft fabric, same shape....but brightly patterned.

I love them LOVE them! So, with the five Ellen Tracy I have, no need for these......or I would have ordered.

I hope QVC will have another TSV in the Fall with a slightly heavier fabric and different colors......these are really cool, and since I am 5'9', I think this will look wonderful on me. A few more shades of blue please! And maybe some plum.....

There have been so many negative comments about this TSV, I started to question my purchase of the Indigo. So nice to see someone who likes the look as I do.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV - June 22

This is one of the most unattractive clothing items that I have ever seen. Where would you wear it? Looks like something from the 70s. And not in a good way. 

Esteemed Contributor

I heard Shawn say that one customer bought 6 of these caftans in rose. She said they were going to use them as bridesmaid dresses. It was hard to picture these caftans for that venue.

Valued Contributor

Received my Indigo caftan today and I am so happy with it! In fact, I wish I had also purchased the Graphite. Beautiful fabric, looks very slimming and sophisticated. Had my doubts because of the negative comments, and considered cancelling, now so happy I got it. Highly recommended!

Trusted Contributor

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0736R9CG6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Similar dress, just in linen. I have one in a similar fabric to the tsv and style similarly. Enjoy your dresses ladies, I get compliments every time I wear mine.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine in the petite in graphite.  I think it is a very nice fabric.  I am a big Soma fan and it remind me of their fabrics.  I wear my caftan around the house.  I tried to belt it and it just emphasizes my hips.  I may wear it with a barefoot dreams cardigan or a longer Soma cardigan in black with a higher shoe and long necklace.  Regardless, it is super comfy and a great fabric.  I washed mine and it came out perfect right out of the dryer on low.  I would recommend washing inside out and using a larger garment bag.  I buy the larger garment bags from Soma and use them for all of my tops to avoid pilling.  I am keeping my caftan.  I don't know why people waste their time complaining about items they don't like.  Just move on.....that's why there is a menu in a restuarant.  Love my Barefoot Dreams!

Valued Contributor

I must admit after having this caftan for a few days, it looks much better when I wear my wedge sandals - not so great with flat sandals or flip flops. JMO