Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV - June 22

@Lucylu12  - I agree, love their sweaters etc, but this is so unflattering and definitely overpriced.  Wouldn't pay $60 for this.

Honored Contributor

It looks like something to cover everything up.....like they wear on the show My 600 Pound Life.  Just a big tent.

Respected Contributor

Looks like a shapeless hospital gown.  Lol, wonder if there are ties in the back.  

Regular Contributor

OMG I am watching Shawn's show and how they are trying to "style" this gown is cracking me up!  I have never seen anything like it.  It's like "let's take a swimsuit and see how many grocery store, out to dinner, go to the movies, wear to a cocktail party, a graduation, church, work outfits it can trasform into!"  LO!!  SMH!

Respected Contributor

Amy looked like she was being swallowed up in it. The BD TSV just didn't look good and certainly not worth 60.00 IMO

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Valued Contributor

@imagemd wrote:

OMG I am watching Shawn's show and how they are trying to "style" this gown is cracking me up!  I have never seen anything like it.  It's like "let's take a swimsuit and see how many grocery store, out to dinner, go to the movies, wear to a cocktail party, a graduation, church, work outfits it can trasform into!"  LO!!  SMH!

Woman LOL  It's fascinating, isn't it? "Let's see how many accessories we can camouflage this with...."  Too bad it's not yet time for Christmas In July sales or they'd be adding Christmas tree ornaments.

Respected Contributor

I love Barefoot Dreams, but this caftan is a big no for me. I can't imagine anyone wearing it outside of the home. It looks like the mumus my grandma wore around the house. 😳

Respected Contributor

Kari and Shawn have gotten so carried away "w/ the ways to wear this " - thank god it's the last showing of it. I don't think I can hear the multiple uses anymore.😂 Kari said she thinks Shawn looked sexy in it.
Respected Contributor

Oh goodness, I thought the same thing when I saw the petite model in the pale blue color in the last presentation of this TSV, it looked like a closed up hospital gown!  I wouldn't be caught dead in that dreadful thing outside my house! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Barefot Dreams TSV - June 22

Some months ago QVC had a caftan by Ellen Tracy.....same shape, but colorful patterns. After I got one, I ordered all of them!

Same soft fabric, same shape....but brightly patterned.

I love them LOVE them! So, with the five Ellen Tracy I have, no need for these......or I would have ordered.

I hope QVC will have another TSV in the Fall with a slightly heavier fabric and different colors......these are really cool, and since I am 5'9', I think this will look wonderful on me. A few more shades of blue please! And maybe some plum.....