Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV - June 22

Nope I am out.  I do not feel it looks right on anyone.

The colors though are just beautiful. 

Hopefully these colors will transfer over to cardigans in fall !!!

But for those of you who can pull this off, I hope you love it. 

I wish they would have come out with something else for the TSV

Oh well , I guess I will wait for a cardigan TSV from Barefoot dreams.

Honored Contributor

I would never wear that out of the house!  It looks comfortable but is very unflattering.

Trusted Contributor

I own many Different items from Barefoot Dreams and love them. However, this is the most ridiculous and unflattering thing I have ever seen. What were they thinking🤪

Honored Contributor

I've always wanted a caftan, but I just don't like the way this particular one looks on anyone.  And I like the product line.

Regular Contributor

Sandra looked terrible in this TSV by BD. Her hair,  the way she styled this caftan what was she thinking? The look to me was "I just rolled out of bed". Not good.

Respected Contributor

This is a definite NO for me.  Maybe some super-stylish women can accessorize and pull it off but on me it would look like a giant pillowcase with armholes and the general public would feel sad for me, LOL!

Super Contributor

I looked at this when I got the presale notification, but decided it was a no-go for me.  I have much nicer caftans that were not as pricey.  I also read some reviews about the material being very thin, and agree with some other posters that it does not look good on the models.  Caftans don't have to look big and boxy. 

Valued Contributor

@Suzeecat..😂😂😂😂😂 Your description about it looking like a pillowcase made me laugh out loud!!

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone looked bad in that.  I'll bet even Katya,the lovely model,would look bad in it.  And that would be quite a feat!

Who is chosing the TSV's?  I haven't seen a decent one for a looong while.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

absolutely LOVE this item from barefoot dreams! i was quite happy to see this as the TSV. i already own two and paid a bit more for them. i also own two of the milk luxe pajama sets. the price is good, it is so cool to wear on a hot and humid day,  the fabric is so comfortable, and the item is very easy to wear. perfect for around the house or at the beach or by the pool.

i had purchased the black and the graphite last year. today i got the faded rose and the indigo. i am so tempted to purchase the other two colors also, but stayed at two.....for now.

barefoot dreams is one of the best product lines qvc has right now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein