Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV - July 14, 2022 (?)

@SilleeMee Just wondering how Peacemanor knows all the upcoming TSV’s?? And what do they sell for them? I went to Peacemanor blog site and it says he/she hasn’t been paid by them? And is asking for donations?
Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@SilleeMeeJust wondering how Peacemanor knows all the upcoming TSV’s?? And what do they sell for them? I went to Peacemanor blog site and it says he/she hasn’t been paid by them? And is asking for donations?

@RescueLover 

I don't know but I'm glad that we can at least see some of the upcoming TSVs. There was a period of time where you couldn't see them and Peacemanor was asking for a fee to join that site as a member so you could see the TSVs. Now I idk what's going on over there.

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard of Peacemanor before. I am now following on FB and get previews of the TSV & TS.  Thanks for sharing this info.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love Barefoot Dreams, but not this TSV.  The hosts are saying they didn't get that many in this time.  Hmmmm.  

This is a repeat [from last year] TSV that got a lot of bad reviews. QVC removed reviews from the website.  But they are still there on the QVC App.  On either end of the ratings spectrum are 137, 5-star, and 104, 1-star reviews.  Problems with sizing, how heavy it is, and holes in seams. 

QVC probably got a lot of returns, so they are selling it again to try to get rid of it.  Hopefully those that got it today are 5-star pleased with it.

This reminds me of that BD poncho they couldn't give away at $39 and kept pushing it for two years. Today's cardigan will probably be back again later in the year at an even lower price.

@Caaareful Shopper I wish I had known these were RETURNS before I ordered. I tried canceling, but of course they can't wait to dump them!

Trusted Contributor

Definitely leftovers.