Frequent Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV - July 14, 2022 (?)

This is an old TSV.  I already own this. Pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

I’m sure they have a lot of supply chain problems so they have to do this. Things are not easy right now. Gary refers to it on D&C shows sometimes. I do think they should be honest about the sizing on this one. Women who only use phone ordering may be unaware of the problems with this item.
Honored Contributor

I love Barefoot Dreams, but not this TSV.  The hosts are saying they didn't get that many in this time.  Hmmmm.  

This is a repeat [from last year] TSV that got a lot of bad reviews. QVC removed reviews from the website.  But they are still there on the QVC App.  On either end of the ratings spectrum are 137, 5-star, and 104, 1-star reviews.  Problems with sizing, how heavy it is, and holes in seams. 

QVC probably got a lot of returns, so they are selling it again to try to get rid of it.  Hopefully those that got it today are 5-star pleased with it.

This reminds me of that BD poncho they couldn't give away at $39 and kept pushing it for two years. Today's cardigan will probably be back again later in the year at an even lower price.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper    I think this is what was returned or leftover from the last TSV.   It sold out almost during the airing.   

the BFD vendor is a pretty girl but she sure overdid the self tanner.  OMG. She's orange!   She must be wearing 5 inch heels under those flare jeans.  She's only 5.2 and looks as tall as Carolyn who is 5.9

Honored Contributor

I am disappointed that it isn't a new BFD.  I thought the "new" tsv's were going to be special new products.  

Regular Contributor

And even more ridiculous is that it's almost completely sold out and it's only 8am on the east coast! really?

Esteemed Contributor

One Great Item.

One-Day Price.

Special Every Day.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love Barefoot Dreams, but not this TSV.  The hosts are saying they didn't get that many in this time.  Hmmmm.  

This is a repeat [from last year] TSV that got a lot of bad reviews. QVC removed reviews from the website.  But they are still there on the QVC App.  On either end of the ratings spectrum are 137, 5-star, and 104, 1-star reviews.  Problems with sizing, how heavy it is, and holes in seams. 

QVC probably got a lot of returns, so they are selling it again to try to get rid of it.  Hopefully those that got it today are 5-star pleased with it.

This reminds me of that BD poncho they couldn't give away at $39 and kept pushing it for two years. Today's cardigan will probably be back again later in the year at an even lower price.

@Caaareful Shopper - I agree - suspect most of the inventory for this TSV is likely returns. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

NO EXCUSE for intentional deception by the company or hosts.  NO EXCUSE  !!!!

Honored Contributor

I passed on the TSV.  I was thinking about it and waited too long.  The color I wanted sold out so the decision was made. Then I found the Today Only cardigan and picked up a couple of them.