Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV 5/24

I could like this, depending.  I don't usually really like high low, but it's not overly exaggerated, so that's good - could be ok.

I'm not really familiar with barefoot dreams.  What does the ultra light fabric feel like? How light is it? How is the sizing with this brand?

Trusted Contributor

It does have pockets!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
It does have pockets!!

@Ilovelife123  - I zoomed in on the OP photo , it does look like there are side slip pockets. 

I don't think the item number for the new TSV is posted yet, but look at last year TSV for details. I will be curious to see a comparison with the new one 

@World Traveler

A379169
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Hooded Ribbed Cardi

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

A396531
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the comments.

As to the shedding, I have around 40 (possibly more!) BD items and all configurations on the material used (favorite is ultra lite). However, I have never had any problems with shedding. I know other people have commented on shedding, but I have not seen that with my items.

I make sure I wash them in cold water and gentle cycle, and then usually hang them to dry; sometimes very low dryer temperature. I also don't wash them with anything other than another BD item.

@World Traveler I think the shedding depends on the fabric.  I don't get shedding wearing BD with jeans, for example, but do get shedding with some other fabrics.  

Frequent Contributor

I really like the ribbing on this TSV. And yes, it has pockets! But I'm on the fence because I got 3 of the similar TSV from last year and it was $10 less. The colors are very similar to last years also. I hope they have other special deals on Monday!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the comments.

As to the shedding, I have around 40 (possibly more!) BD items and all configurations on the material used (favorite is ultra lite). However, I have never had any problems with shedding. I know other people have commented on shedding, but I have not seen that with my items.

I make sure I wash them in cold water and gentle cycle, and then usually hang them to dry; sometimes very low dryer temperature. I also don't wash them with anything other than another BD item.

@World Traveler  I have many as well and never had any issues with shedding.  I love this TSV.  I just can't decide between the taupe or turquoise.

Valued Contributor

I actually like this tsv better than the last years style because it’s shorter. I’m short so too long looks robe like on me. Problem is what colors to order?
Honored Contributor

Thanks all! I ordered it in the Sand Dune. Might pick up the brown too.

It says it is generous in the cut, so I went with the medium. I usually size up with these outerwear items because I might have pullover sweaters I wear underneath. But I think this will just be something light to wear over a blouse or other ultra lite tops I have.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

It doesn't look like it has pockets from some of the views, but it does have them. I love having the pockets. I could do without the hood.