Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV 5/24

Easy pass for me; we're moving into the 90s this week and a hooded sweater is not anything I would use. If I still worked, I may be tempted to leave at the office when the a/c gets too much.

Honored Contributor

Why, why, why, does most clothing have the hi low hem?

Respected Contributor

This seems more like a fall item.  It is cute but Passing. I like to have a closure on a sweater. I got the shrug long time ago and it never looks right on me when I try to wear it, falls open constantly, expensive waste of money.  

Honored Contributor

I was going to buy, but this heat is not letting me.  Instead I got some Barefoot dreams clothes, that I missed the first time around.  Tee shirts, joggers, etc.

Trusted Contributor

@songbird  I am less impressed with the TSV now that I have seen it presented. Still worth taking a look at and agree,  probably not worn in summer or just inside with a/c or cool evenings.  I wanted to mention I am returning the BD tee we discussed- when I washed it and laid it flat to dry, the neck stretched out too much and looked like I had worn it many times..  I am not the type to touch up with an iron  and that's probably what it needed. Was wondering what you ended up ordering this time. 

Super Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

This seems more like a fall item.  It is cute but Passing. I like to have a closure on a sweater. I got the shrug long time ago and it never looks right on me when I try to wear it, falls open constantly, expensive waste of money.  

I wasted money on TWO shrugs and ended up hating them.  I gave them away.  I've had much better luck with the cardigans.

Honored Contributor

Too pricey!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

They had this before with just minor changes this time, like the high, low hem, colors & side panel.  I am not a fan of this brand owning two cardigans and sending many back.

Frequent Contributor

I'm passing on this one.  While I do need a black cardigan, I want one without a hood so this style won't work.  I'm going to watch the BD shows today and potentially something else may tempt me.

Occasional Contributor

I've been confused by how the blue seems to look like a completely different color to me in studio vs. online and with the Barefoot Dreams representative.  I think I'd get it if I knew it would look how it looks in studio, which appears to be a deeper, more vibrant blue, vs. the sky blue online.