Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV 2/3/20

I love Barefoot Dreams items, own several, and feel that they are well made.  However,  I agree this top is overpriced and then the added shipping? I also don't like the kangaroo pocket on this style.

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland  I question the fabric used for QVC versus fabrics used for Nordstrom.  Normally, the vendor uses cheaper fabrics for QVC to lower the cost.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I wasn't interested. Between the kangaroo pocket & short style it's just not for me. It looks like loungewear. I can find that anywhere. With s & h & tax that's almost $70.00! To each their own. They certainly have a lot left! If I even think it may not fit I don't buy it. Way to costly for me. 

Valued Contributor

I didn't think of that, but it's probably true. I read the other day that some items are made just for QVC. People were saying they are not the same. They look the same. I have read so many negative reviews with this brand. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

This line is definetly overpriced.  

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Alison Wonderland  I question the fabric used for QVC versus fabrics used for Nordstrom.  Normally, the vendor uses cheaper fabrics for QVC to lower the cost.

Sometimes they do. In the case of Barefoot Dreams items, all their fabrics have specific names and it's easy to make a direct comparison. I can also almost always find an identical item, making a comparison even easier. The TSV was the CozyChic Ultra Lite and I have several items made of that fabric and they're all the same fabric no matter where I've found them.

Super Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Sometimes they do. In the case of Barefoot Dreams items, all their fabrics have specific names and it's easy to make a direct comparison. I can also almost always find an identical item, making a comparison even easier. The TSV was the CozyChic Ultra Lite and I have several items made of that fabric and they're all the same fabric no matter where I've found them.

I agree.  I have several items from Nordstrom and from QVC.  If have found no difference in the fabrications made for QVC.