Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV 1/24

@Pecky  Mine has also been sitting at the post office a couple of days too.

Question to anyone: Where are the reviews on this? Other than on the forums I don't see any when I  check. I assume some have gotten theirs.  Maybe no one has reviewed yet or my computer isn't  showing any?  I can   read reviews on anything else I am checking out.

Valued Contributor

@violet runner Reviews are on the QVC app. I received mine and love them! I first ordered down to an xs which was my error but reordered in smalls and love everything about them. Colors are much nicer than shown in tv. Fit is perfect and soft just like BD.
Honored Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

@Pecky  Mine has also been sitting at the post office a couple of days too.

Question to anyone: Where are the reviews on this? Other than on the forums I don't see any when I  check. I assume some have gotten theirs.  Maybe no one has reviewed yet or my computer isn't  showing any?  I can   read reviews on anything else I am checking out.

@violet runner I think they don't show the reviews if it is still a TSV price.  Once the price goes away they show the reviews.

Contributor

@Pecky my shipment always goes south of me to Macon Ga and then travels up to me since I am between 2 major shipping locations. My order went south and then traveled even further south and is sitting there. I hope it doesn’t get lost because it is the amber glow which is sold out ! I have never seen this happen before.
Honored Contributor

One of mine is due today by UPS. The rest are coming by UPS, but there is no delivery date. Since all of them were purchased at the same time, I assume the rest of the order will be tomorrow. YAAAAY!!!!

I think I will wear these even more than the slouchy pullover that I have several of. I like the slouchy ones very much, but not a fan of the tie you make at the hem; that's why I think this TSV top will be worn even more. 

Honored Contributor

Received the BD TSV tops and love, love, love them! Was only supposed to get one today and the rest at a later date, for some reason; however, the single one hasn't come yet, even though it was shipped a day earlier, and the rest did arrive.

Already knew that I loved the feel and weight of the ultra lite; however, this fits me perfectly with using my normal size.

AND......those of you who might have been worried about the little holes along the sides at the front, that your bra might show....on me, they are nowhere near my bra or straps. On me those holes are to the outside of my chest more than inside the chest area. They drape nicely on me and there is no way anything underneath would show, even in the slightest.

The top may fit different on others, but for me it is perfect!

Respected Contributor

I wish some of the reviews would show up!  But to those who received them, thanks for sharing here !  💝

Trusted Contributor

As @Pecky  stated to me, the reviews showed up when this  pullover was no longer a TSV.  Overall reviews are good and I couldn't say it better than many already did. I received  the Dolphin Blue one yesterday ( only one I ordered)and my reg size was a good fit.. I am not over the moon with the neckline  and it's not a true boat neck ( on me anyway).   Everything else - I like alot. Think I'll get alot of wear out it.. Plan to lounge in it and wear out.. it's versatile. I don't own any BD bottoms, but have several  other brands this  top will look good with.  I can see it morphing  to whatever I am  gonna wear and pulling an outfit together.  Very pleased with this purchase.

Valued Contributor

I must admit this BD TSV is one of my favorites I love it. I am wondering about the color wave since I didn’t purchase that color. I have many greens in BD and wondering if it’s similar or a different green. Anyone purchase who can advise on the wave color? Thanks
Contributor

@Joizz11 from the reviews I have read so far the only comments about the color of wave is that it is a soft green and another describes it as an interesting shade of green . Not much help ! I can read 30 reviews . They started popping up right away .
My dolphin blue shipped 2 or 3 days after my amber glow and is out for delivery . My amber glow is traveling around Ga for some reason . I hope it finds it’s way !