Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV 06-17-23

@NYwoman wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

Well I just listened to the tsv presentation for the first time and it was never mentioned that it is intended to be unisex.  

If they have Alberti modeling it and stating that he is buying it for himself then QVC is, therefore, stating that it is intended as a unisex item of clothing.

BTW on Q Talk they had a thread that was censored because it dealt with Alberti wearing this item.    You can go back on a QVC Facebook page and see it.  

The fixation on Alberti wearing the hoodie is really over the top. 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me the garment was completely unisex and gender neutral and genderless and gender friendly, particularly with the bridge sizing. 

There was certainly nothing "feminine" about it.

Alberti looked perfectly fine in it, as would anyone.

Honored Contributor

I thought it looked sloppy Joe with how shapeless it was. Better suited for a man. 

Trusted Contributor

Those 49,999 women who ordered this are going to be sorely disappointed when they find out there is nothing feminine about it. Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their husband, hubby, DH, hubs, hubster, partner, and/or boyfriend can readily wear it.

Contributor

I love Barefoot Dreams, but this item did not tempt me. I thought it looked like a bathrobe. Maybe if it had soft shoulder pads to give it some structure. It did nothing for the hosts/models, so I knew it wouldn't be for me.
Honored Contributor

I ordered this TSV and I have the previous ribbed one.  I think the ribbed one is nicer and looks more expensive.  I will keep this one because I like the color, but I don't like it as much as the ribbed one.  I hope we're not at the point where we have to be leery of the BD TSVs because we are expecting money saving shortcuts that result in an inferior product.  The usual Q MO, 

Respected Contributor

I ❤️ my new Barefoot Dreams Poncho! I got the Spruce Green and it’s such a soft beautiful color and looks great with tank tops and shorts. I wear it open as if I’m wearing a vest and it’s just so nice and cozy! Would have loved the purple one too but it sold out fast.