Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams QVC2 Big Deal - 11/11/18

@pinkmochi I don't have anything in Ash for this brand. That may be the next color I try. I hope I like the duster length as much as you do! Heart

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 That Pacific Blue is calling my name! ha! Do you already have something of BD that is Pacific Blue? My fear is that it is darker in person than with all those studio lights shining on it. I have found that to be true with the other colors in the BD line.....when I get them home, they are darker. 

If someone gets theirs and doesn't like it, I can always check "as is" when they are returned. Maybe I will try the color that way.

Honored Contributor

I heard the rep say that you should not hang them, because that will lengthen the product.

I've had all mine folded in a cupboard in the past, but decided this year to hang them on very thick hangars so the shoulders wouldn't get out of shape. But now, after hearing her say not to, I guess I should put them back into the cupboard.

What do you all do? If you have hung them, have you noticed a problem with them getting out of shape?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@sunshine45 That Pacific Blue is calling my name! ha! Do you already have something of BD that is Pacific Blue? My fear is that it is darker in person than with all those studio lights shining on it. I have found that to be true with the other colors in the BD line.....when I get them home, they are darker. 

If someone gets theirs and doesn't like it, I can always check "as is" when they are returned. Maybe I will try the color that way.

@World Traveler

i have not tried the pacific blue.....that is why i went for it. thought it would look good with jeans or navy leggings in particular. i tend to get a lot of the blacks or grays, that is why i went with two colors i normally pass up.

i always hang mine and have not had any problems with them growing. i just dont have enough drawer space to be able to fold them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Does this brand run small? I have a relative who idolizes a TV personality who wears this brand and she'd like the value of the day as a gift.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Thanks! I think I will hang them this year and see what happens. Heart

Honored Contributor

@AuntG Personally, I size up with this brand. I think it is the only brand where I go larger, but that is because I want a more relaxed fit with the things I purchase from BD.

Also, since I only wear them in the cooler months, I usually have something of warmth underneath, not something really thin like a blouse. I find if I don't size up, that it is somewhat tighter in the sleeves for me.

And since the ones I have gotten are not fitted "true to size" for me, but rather can be used more as a wrap-around, going up one size has worked well for me.

Guess it just depends upon how it is going to be used,,,,,on top of something of substantial weight/thickness with sleeves or over something that is very thin/light-weight, sleeveless.

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, that does help @World Traveler. I'll go with a large.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler I have the Pacific Blue in the most recent relaxed zip up hoodie and the ultra lite pullover top. It is not dark. It’s definitely a muted dusty blue. I like it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler @sunshine45 @AmericanBulldogMom & all:

I snatched the Pacific Blue.

It was irresistible for a denim gal.

(I do have many shelves of Barefoot dreams. None in blue.)

However, since it was FREE shipping, I got both Medium and Small. It was too hard to tell from the models. Some seemed to be wearing a size too small for them. Happy to return one!