Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Barefoot Dreams QVC2 Big Deal - 11/11/18

Was very hesitant to get the long cardigan. Have many of the BFD items, but wasn't sure I would use the long version of the sweaters/jackets. I decided to go ahead and I purchased the rose and taupe colors. 

Here's hoping they aren't too long on me. My other items go long enough to cover my behind, which is great. This, I think, will hit me about knee level, which will be good. If it goes much longer than that, I will probably send them back.

Anyone else taking the plunge and getting this? I see they are already out of sizes and colors.

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams QVC2 Big Deal - 11/11/18

World Traveler:  I like this duster length and took a chance with the Taupe, Gray and of course the black.  I can never tell which size to order with this brand as the size chart is never accurate for me.  Sometimes I get a M and sometimes a L.  All styles and fits seem to fit me differently.  For instance, she said Adrian was in a Large (which she always takes in everything) and I am always a M in everything but the size chart showed that I should be in a L.  As it was free shipping, and the price will definitely be going up, I ordered both M & L.  I don't think I will keep the colors but most definitely I will be keeping the black and I really like the taupe color.  Cannot wait to see what they are like in person.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the cozy chic california coat on sale yesterday in carbon, with free shipping.

I already have the warm/gray white, and love it.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals Regarding the size, I have found that it works best for me to go up one size. I think that is because I wear these in the cooler months and so I already have perhaps a sweater or something else of substantial weight underneath. I would stay with my regular size if I wore something thin underneath the item.

I am glad they are getting into more of the lighter shades, as it seems at first the majority of their items were in the darker tones.

I also took advantage of the free shipping, easy pay, lowered price on the item, and the 5% back by going thru a rebate portal. Not sure I have had all four of those working for me at the same time in the past! Heart

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Was very hesitant to get the long cardigan. Have many of the BFD items, but wasn't sure I would use the long version of the sweaters/jackets. I decided to go ahead and I purchased the rose and taupe colors. 

Here's hoping they aren't too long on me. My other items go long enough to cover my behind, which is great. This, I think, will hit me about knee level, which will be good. If it goes much longer than that, I will probably send them back.

Anyone else taking the plunge and getting this? I see they are already out of sizes and colors.

They are very cute, I bet you will love them! Very pretty sweater!

I wish they would bring back the $118 price on the California Coat that  I missed a few months back. I was wondering why the fabric on the coat is listed as 100% polyester. Is that all that the cozy chic fabric is or is it just this item?

Respected Contributor

Just rec’d the black today. Length is not an issue for me as I am tall. Thinking about getting a couple more colors. I think this one a little “nicer” looking to me than the Sept TSV cardi with hood. I do like and have that one in 3 colors, but it’s a more casual look to me than this one. Both styles have a place in my wardrobe of course. I love BD. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom I'm not sure what I did to give you the "best answer" checkmark, but it happened. Not that your post wasn't good; it was. It's just that I wasn't looking for an answer to a concern, problem, or anything else. I was trying to give you a heart. So.....enjoy your green checkmark, because I can't figure out how to undo it! LOL! Heart

Go for it and get some more colors. I'm thinking of doing that too. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler I ordered the long cardigan last night. I ordered the Ash color since it will go with much of my wardrobe, and the duster is a classic style. I own four other dusters, but this one is a little thicker than those. I also liked all of the details on this one, and it's a good price for the brand. 

The last time I looked, they were out of all colors except one in my size. I need to do more Xmas shopping and less shopping for myself, but it's hard when the prices are good. Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom I'm not sure what I did to give you the "best answer" checkmark, but it happened. Not that your post wasn't good; it was. It's just that I wasn't looking for an answer to a concern, problem, or anything else. I was trying to give you a heart. So.....enjoy your green checkmark, because I can't figure out how to undo it! LOL! Heart

Go for it and get some more colors. I'm thinking of doing that too. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler LOL! No worries 😉 

Honored Contributor

i picked up two......the rosewood and the pacific blue.

one of the BEST lines on qvc. excellent quality.

my BD collection is definitely growing!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein