Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Barefoot Dreams QVC2 Big Deal - 11/11/18

Was very hesitant to get the long cardigan. Have many of the BFD items, but wasn't sure I would use the long version of the sweaters/jackets. I decided to go ahead and I purchased the rose and taupe colors. 

Here's hoping they aren't too long on me. My other items go long enough to cover my behind, which is great. This, I think, will hit me about knee level, which will be good. If it goes much longer than that, I will probably send them back.

Anyone else taking the plunge and getting this? I see they are already out of sizes and colors.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams QVC2 Big Deal - 11/11/18

World Traveler:  I like this duster length and took a chance with the Taupe, Gray and of course the black.  I can never tell which size to order with this brand as the size chart is never accurate for me.  Sometimes I get a M and sometimes a L.  All styles and fits seem to fit me differently.  For instance, she said Adrian was in a Large (which she always takes in everything) and I am always a M in everything but the size chart showed that I should be in a L.  As it was free shipping, and the price will definitely be going up, I ordered both M & L.  I don't think I will keep the colors but most definitely I will be keeping the black and I really like the taupe color.  Cannot wait to see what they are like in person.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the cozy chic california coat on sale yesterday in carbon, with free shipping.

I already have the warm/gray white, and love it.

Honored Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends Regarding the size, I have found that it works best for me to go up one size. I think that is because I wear these in the cooler months and so I already have perhaps a sweater or something else of substantial weight underneath. I would stay with my regular size if I wore something thin underneath the item.

I am glad they are getting into more of the lighter shades, as it seems at first the majority of their items were in the darker tones.

I also took advantage of the free shipping, easy pay, lowered price on the item, and the 5% back by going thru a rebate portal. Not sure I have had all four of those working for me at the same time in the past! Heart

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Was very hesitant to get the long cardigan. Have many of the BFD items, but wasn't sure I would use the long version of the sweaters/jackets. I decided to go ahead and I purchased the rose and taupe colors. 

Here's hoping they aren't too long on me. My other items go long enough to cover my behind, which is great. This, I think, will hit me about knee level, which will be good. If it goes much longer than that, I will probably send them back.

Anyone else taking the plunge and getting this? I see they are already out of sizes and colors.

They are very cute, I bet you will love them! Very pretty sweater!

I wish they would bring back the $118 price on the California Coat that  I missed a few months back. I was wondering why the fabric on the coat is listed as 100% polyester. Is that all that the cozy chic fabric is or is it just this item?

Respected Contributor

Just rec’d the black today. Length is not an issue for me as I am tall. Thinking about getting a couple more colors. I think this one a little “nicer” looking to me than the Sept TSV cardi with hood. I do like and have that one in 3 colors, but it’s a more casual look to me than this one. Both styles have a place in my wardrobe of course. I love BD. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom I'm not sure what I did to give you the "best answer" checkmark, but it happened. Not that your post wasn't good; it was. It's just that I wasn't looking for an answer to a concern, problem, or anything else. I was trying to give you a heart. So.....enjoy your green checkmark, because I can't figure out how to undo it! LOL! Heart

Go for it and get some more colors. I'm thinking of doing that too. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler I ordered the long cardigan last night. I ordered the Ash color since it will go with much of my wardrobe, and the duster is a classic style. I own four other dusters, but this one is a little thicker than those. I also liked all of the details on this one, and it's a good price for the brand. 

The last time I looked, they were out of all colors except one in my size. I need to do more Xmas shopping and less shopping for myself, but it's hard when the prices are good. Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom I'm not sure what I did to give you the "best answer" checkmark, but it happened. Not that your post wasn't good; it was. It's just that I wasn't looking for an answer to a concern, problem, or anything else. I was trying to give you a heart. So.....enjoy your green checkmark, because I can't figure out how to undo it! LOL! Heart

Go for it and get some more colors. I'm thinking of doing that too. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler LOL! No worries 😉 

Honored Contributor

i picked up two......the rosewood and the pacific blue.

one of the BEST lines on qvc. excellent quality.

my BD collection is definitely growing!

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb