Occasional Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Cardigan TSV 5/8

Excellent!  I was hoping it would be a lighter weight cardi.  Just puchased it in Oyster...love BD and feel it's a great alternative to Lulu.

Respected Contributor

Ultra lite is my favorite. I’m wearing an ultra lite cardigan to work today.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are already hitting 90+ degrees where I live. With hideous humidity. Sweating just looking at this cardigan. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

My office is air conditioned to roughly the same temperature as the morgue. If I wore a sleeveless dress and sandals there, I’d die of hypothermia. I enjoy cardigans as they are versatile layers.
Contributor

This TSV doe not wow me but I will definitely watch the presentation. I am interested in the new colors too.

Has anyone had an issue with their hoodie?

I've ordered A470281 BFD CCL Open Front Hooded Cardigans and returned them all because the hoodie keeps flipping inside out no matter what I did. I had to keep pulling the collar in order to keep the hoodie in place (inside in, outside-out). If you watch the presentation of this item (A47028), notice how the hoodie of the cardigan that's on the hanger (the green) lays on the shoulder is exactly how it laid on my shoulder, and the hoddie eventually flips inside out. Notice the hosts and Maria have the collars scrunched up on the show so I didn't notice before, but once I have them on, it's hard to keep it scrunched up, and the hoodie lays exactly how it looks like it does on the hanger (the green one in the video). Then the hoodie flips inside out. Hope I am making sense. Maybe it's just me? 

Frequent Contributor

I love BD cardigans but already have 3 in the ultra lite with hoods. I like the sea glass color and want to see what clay looks like. I hope they have other new items at reasonable prices in the new colors. I live in the south and wear the ultra lite year round. 

Respected Contributor

@Katnappin If you are an instagram user, you can see the clay color on Maria Lougheed's instagram page.  She posted that it's a terracotta shade of pink.

Respected Contributor

QVC2022-45-252.png

Honored Contributor

This is an easy pass because I detest hoods on cardigans.  It makes this far too casual for me to wear to work.  However, I've determined long ago I am not a BFD person. I love the looks of many of them but never really wore what I bought.

I'm in Ohio and right now we have a feels like temp of 46 and it's pouring buckets.  I too work in an office where I freeze.  The ac vent is right above my desk and my choices are to close it and get no air or open it and freeze.    

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
My office is air conditioned to roughly the same temperature as the morgue. If I wore a sleeveless dress and sandals there, I’d die of hypothermia. I enjoy cardigans as they are versatile layers.

This made me LOL.