Today's Special Value® - Fashion Day, Sunday, May 8, 2022

Originally scheduled as Denim & Co. TSV

A-476513 Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Seashore Cardigan

Choices: Clay, Sand Dune, Beach Glass, Cerulean Blue, Purple Dusk or Oyster

XS-3X

QVC Price: $155.00 TSV Price: $84.98

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Cardigan TSV 5/8

For those of you who are Barefoot Dreams fan, could you comment on the fabrication Cozy Chic Ultra Lite ?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Oh boy, I'm in trouble. 😲😳😬 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

For those of you who are Barefoot Dreams fan, could you comment on the fabrication Cozy Chic Ultra Lite ?  Thanks.

@phoenixbrd I own several of the Cozy Chic Ultra Lite hooded cardigans that were the TSV last year.  They are, as the name implies, lightweight.  I personally like the look of a top with a cardigan over it and this is the perfect weight for that without getting overheated. If it's warm out, it may be all you need.  If it's chilly, you can still wear a jacket or coat without feeling bulky.  I don't get the excessive pilling that many complain about either. 

Respected Contributor

It's cute but not a summer garment and not a bargain!!  And several of my BD items have disappointed me (the shrug and the poncho never looks good) and I just don't wear them- Pass.

Respected Contributor

i was looking forward to  a  BD tsv, but i'll pass on this one. i don't like hoods or the front drape, on this one. darn.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing against those who love BD but for me I just don't get the obsession with this line.

How many cardigans does one really need?   I love the cardigan's I own but I mainly buy mine for warmth, ie: Aran sweaters, made in Ireland.........not ultra polyester made in China.  JMO.

Respected Contributor

Please stop with the hoodies and the drapey fronts!  So very tired of that look.  Looks like a slouchy mess.  Easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd The ultra light is the best!  Not thick, and not too thin.  It's my preferred fabric from BFD and I have probably 15+ items in Cozy Chic Ultra Light.  

Give it a try - but if you are looking for some great prices, check out the selection on QVC now, just sort by special prices.  I just picked up a couple of their waffle knit cowl neck sweaters and a couple of the henleys for under $60 ea.  

Once the TSV comes out, everyone will be searching the brand and the reduced price items usually sell out quickly. 

A392234 and 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Will pass , over priced .