Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Big Deal

It’s now free shipping on the item so call CS to get a price adjustment if you ordered earlier today!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

*edited

Contributor

Oh my!!! I’ve been waiting and waiting for this price to drop!

The best sweater I ever owned hands down. I bought the cream zebra last year and (seriously) wore it almost every night the rest of the winter. My house is freezing cold but this sweater is like a perfect warm hug, without being too heavy or hot. Bought two more! Thanks for sharing this!!!
Respected Contributor

I sorta want to try the Camo sweater.

I'm 5'9 and normally wear a S or M but in Kim Belle tops I sometimes have to go to a XS, I'm trying to decide based on mesuremetns if I should get a M or L, I have never tried BD, do these run big or small? I do not want a box sweater but also don't want skin tight.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I sorta want to try the Camo sweater.

I'm 5'9 and normally wear a S or M but in Kim Belle tops I sometimes have to go to a XS, I'm trying to decide based on mesuremetns if I should get a M or L, I have never tried BD, do these run big or small? I do not want a box sweater but also don't want skin tight.

@SandGirl   The BD rep always says to go up one size from your normal retail store (not QVC) size.  I'm trying their pullover sweater for the first time myself, so that's what I did.  But it's still a bit of a guess, so I'll have to wait & see how it truly fits. I don't like my pullover sweaters to be form fitting; a little oversized in this style for me is fine.

I have several BD open cardigans.  Those are so much easier to fit since one size up from retail is a very easy fit. 

Valued Contributor

@SandGirl I ordered 2 of these when they first debuted as a TSV. I am usually an xs in BD but with pullovers it depends on the fabric and style. I have these in an xs which fits close to the body. I did order 2 more of these yesterday but decided to go up a size to a small for a looser fit. I think it’s all how you like your sweaters. This is a thick plush fabric snd will keep you warm in winter. I was able to wear this in the car without a coat when it was cold out.
Trusted Contributor

The sweaters came today and they're great! I went more than a little crazy. I got fair isle for my nieces (one black xl, one cream small), and then 4 for me! Arctic blue, green camo, ocean zebra, black fair isle. The 1x is perfect, just enough easy without looking sloppy. Incredible but I'd get even more if they were available, that's how much I love this sweater. I hope my nieces like theirs when they get them! The green camo is so unusual! It's very cool I think.

And I hope anyone here who bought is happy as well!