Occasional Contributor

Barefoot Dream TSV

[ Edited ]

Any ideas or speculation on what the upcoming Barefoot Dreams TSV might be???  Looks like one is coming up on June 14th.

Honored Contributor

No idea. However! I would like feedback on shedding. I almost purchased new light-weight cardigan. Reviews-> issue of shedding stopped me. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

No idea. However! I would like feedback on shedding. I almost purchased new light-weight cardigan. Reviews-> issue of shedding stopped me. 

I bought the last TSV shrug sweater and I have had no issues with shedding. In fact, I’m wearing it right now (it’s cool out here today). 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic 

Good to know. Thank you. Helps so much hearing experiences. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I purchased two of the last TSV's (shrug) and have ZERO shedding.  I also have two barefoot dreams poncho's, one lite and one ultra-lite fabrication, and no issues there either.  

Trusted Contributor

I have many many Barefoot Dreams items and have experienced no shedding at all. 

Also there is another Barefoot Dreams thread I believe they stated that it is a light weight cardigan and a new color will be introduced. I think it’s called Caribbean Blue but not sure.

Honored Contributor

I have several pieces of BFD and have had no issues with shedding either.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks Ladies! Last time checking my size medium in the white shade? Sorry forget the name was sold-out. Hope TSV is light new version. 

Trusted Contributor

If you go to Barefoot Dreams Fans Chat 2019 in the forums, there is a photo of the upcoming TSV on page 132.

Super Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I bought the last TSV shrug sweater and I have had no issues with shedding. In fact, I’m wearing it right now (it’s cool out here today). 

Obviously a lot of reviews mention the shedding, but I have 15 or so BFD pieces of different colors/fabrics and have had zero shedding issues. However, I haven't purchased any of the "sea salt"/white items. Just a side note to remember to never dry these with fabric softener. I fluff them on air and dry flat. They hold up beautifully and wear like iron for me.