Frequent Contributor

Barefoot Dream TSV for 1/19/2020

I know there has been a post about Barefoot Dreams.  But this is for those who have bought this brand.  What is all they hype?  The price point is a tad high - more than high - so what is it all about?  Thanks for your comments.  Oh, I really do love the TSV cardigan.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dream TSV for 1/19/2020

@Ann52 wrote:

I know there has been a post about Barefoot Dreams.  But this is for those who have bought this brand.  What is all they hype?  The price point is a tad high - more than high - so what is it all about?  Thanks for your comments.  Oh, I really do love the TSV cardigan.

Go to the 2020 blog or 2019 blog for Barefoot Dreams

or do a search on the blogs for Barefoot Dreams

Plenty of posts to read about the product.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just hype, much ado about nothing.  I got a couple of the TSVs last year and they are nice, soft, warm sweaters but not nearly worth the price.  You can buy comparable garments for much less.  Long cardigans are everywhere.  There have been many complaints about the lite version of what I got, shedding continuously.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

its a premium brand.

for me, they are worth it.

i love when i can get them at a reduced price though.

i purchase them from nordstrom, soma, their website, and from qvc.

one of the best lines on qvc both in quality and comfort.

this time of the year i get a lot of use out of these types of pieces.

in the summer i enjoy their luxe milk items as loungewear.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

there will be a TSV in early february.

the BIG DEAL is available now.

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ribbed-Shawl-Collar-Cardi.product.A373542.html?sc=PRODF...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have a few and they are quite nice.  Mine were either TSV's or on sale.  They are soft, cozy, warm without being heavy.  They wash well!!!  Yes, they are pricey, but, you don't need many.  They are soft enough to sleep in.

Respected Contributor

@Ann52   I wondered the same thing until I got one...and then another...and then another, and on it goes. 

I especially like the tops, they are so soft and I wear it with a BD cardigan.  As a matter of fact, I have it on now, and getting ready to grab one of my cardigans and run errands. 

This is my favorite top that I bought multiple colors and wear all the time.  It is currently $79, but I bought two of mine on a lunchtime or prime time special for about $57.00.

A303162

Some say they shed, but the only time I had one that shed it was when I was wearing a white cotton shirt underneath a black cardigan.

QVC has pretty good prices, and sometimes you can get them on-line form Nordstrom's Rack.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I have more than I'd like to admit and love them.  They are so soft and cozy.  I have never had an issue with shedding.  

Honored Contributor

A bit too short (for me), but it sure looks good on the outdoor model wearing the white option (photo).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).