Occasional Visitor

Re: BareMinerals chat today, November 9th with the BareMinerals team!!

I would like to know if the brushes in the Blissful Brushes 5-piece Brush Collection are synthetic or natural hair. And if a mix, which are which. Thanks so much!

l ❤️ BE!

Valued Contributor

Currently wear your Complexion Rescue in Vanilla 02 and the Original Foundation in Medium Beige.  Wondering which shade would be best in your Bisque Concealer that was on....Not sure if I should get Original or Summer.  Can you advise?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does the Flawless Face Brush in the TSV have synthetic bristles?  That would be awesome if BE brushes now had synthetic bristles!!  The natural bristles were really nice at first, but always became brittle and shed too much, sythetic would be so much better!

QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals chat coming Nov. 9th!

@bareMinerals wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

Dear @bareMinerals

Your Ready liner is such a SUPERB product that I hope Bare Minerals will bring out other color combinations (navy, deep purple, etc.)

Hi @GingerPeach! So glad you are enjoying our products. I would also recommend you trying our Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner that comes in a variety of colors/shades.

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Lasting-Line-Long-Wearing-Eyeliner.product.A261234.html?sc=A261234-T...

Hello @GingerPeach - 

At this time, we are unsure if the Ready eye liner will be available in more colors so we wouldn’t want to promise you that they will be and have you be disappointed. We will pass along your interest in them for sure. What colors would you be interested in?

QVC Community

@JackeeRenee wrote:

I would like to know if the brushes in the Blissful Brushes 5-piece Brush Collection are synthetic or natural hair. And if a mix, which are which. Thanks so much!

l ❤️ BE!

Hi @JackeeRenee Thank you for your interest in our brushes. All of the brushes are synthetic Smiley Happy

QVC Community

@StlrFan wrote:

Currently wear your Complexion Rescue in Vanilla 02 and the Original Foundation in Medium Beige.  Wondering which shade would be best in your Bisque Concealer that was on....Not sure if I should get Original or Summer.  Can you advise?

Hi @Blk&GoldFan If you are wearing Medium Beige then I would suggest that you try our Summer Bisque. Thank you!

QVC Community

@ginabfly wrote:

Does the Flawless Face Brush in the TSV have synthetic bristles?  That would be awesome if BE brushes now had synthetic bristles!!  The natural bristles were really nice at first, but always became brittle and shed too much, sythetic would be so much better!

Hi @ginabfly Both of the brushes in the TSV are synthetic! We hope you enjoy the TSV Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I would like to know if you can use the complexion rescue or ready foundation for makeup for weddings. I am concerned about the spf and the flash photography. Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

I love all BE products and have used them for years. Question. I use the tinted primer. With Complexion Rescue should I use the primer before or after. 

Buying lots today, thank you.  

Occasional Contributor

I have Well Rested and bisque. Can they be used together.  I also use Bisque at times as my foundation, can I miss them together and also use as foundation. Thanks.