QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals chat today, November 9th with the BareMinerals team!!

@Bellamarie wrote:

I just bought the One Time Only, great lip products.  I do have a problem that color can bleed into smile lines around my mouth. What can I use to help set the color in place. Thanks. 

Hi @Bellamarie You can use our Bisque Multi-tasking Concealer around your mouth which can act as a barrier to help prevent bleeding. I would also suggest using our Marvelous Moxie Lipliner and applying it before and/or after your lipstick and lipgloss. We hope you enjoy your purchase!

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Deluxe-SPF-20-Bisque-Multi-tasking-Concealer.product.A198969.html?sc...

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Marvelous-Moxie-Lipliner.product.A240794.html?sc=A240794-SRCH&cm_sp=...

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thank you for not including a foundation in the TSV.  I will be able to use all of the products offered.  I LOVE the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! 

Now, my request:  When you offer good deals on foundation, like the deluxe size, would you Please, Please, Please bring Fairly Medium?  I have mixed Fairly Light and Medium togerther, but it is messy, and I don't want to do that anymore.  Thank you.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
QVC Community

@SHIRAZ wrote:

Thank you for not including a foundation in the TSV.  I will be able to use all of the products offered.  I LOVE the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! 

Now, my request:  When you offer good deals on foundation, like the deluxe size, would you Please, Please, Please bring Fairly Medium?  I have mixed Fairly Light and Medium togerther, but it is messy, and I don't want to do that anymore.  Thank you.

Hi @SHIRAZ Glad to hear that you like our TSV! Also thank you for your feedback regarding the deluxe foundation. I will make sure to pass your feedback along to our team Smiley Happy

Contributor

Does the mineral veil have shimmer? 

QVC Community

@yellowsapphire wrote:

Does the mineral veil have shimmer? 

Hi @yellowsapphire Our Diamond Light Mineral Veil is like a flattering pearl that gives you skin that is soft and glowing, but it won't give you glitter-face. It's like a lit-from-within glow.

Contributor

thanks i was wondering this too!

New Contributor

TYSSVVM for your reply!  Can't wait to try it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@Topaz Gem wrote:

I have a suggestion for auto-deliveries.  It would be very helpful if you could show what the future shipments would look like.  I know that we can always send the kits back, but I hate to do that. 

If you could make a display of the colors in future shipments and show them briefly during the presentation, it would be fabulous.  I've hesitated ordering A/Ds because I'm just too wary about taking the chance.

Thank you!

Under the auto delivery choice you will see a tab called future shipments. If you click on that it will show the colors of the next shipment. 

Thank you, Jeannie, I had no idea I could do that.  I will remember the next time I'm considering an A/D.  I like the way other vendors do it, though.  They have the future shipments set up on a display table and you can see what you're getting on-air.  This will be very helpful, though.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

@Topaz Gem I found that tab by accident and now I take screen shots of the future deliveries so I remember what they were. I recall a few years ago, they would show briefly the future shipments on air. That is so helpful to see in person, rather than the pics since the colors do not always show up correctly in pictures.