Valued Contributor

Re: BareMinerals chat today, November 9th with the BareMinerals team!!

I want to say thanks for 2 things here - 1 - not including a "foundation". I no longer use Bare Minerals foundation but these other prodcuts look really fun. I would be less likely to purchase if there was a foundation included as I would feel I was paying for something I wouldn't use. 2 - Thanks for includig different brushes on every shipment! I wish other vendors would take a big note of that. Nobody needs 4 of the same brush! Smiley Happy

Anyway - great kit! I am still just slightly on the fence - only because its near the end of a paycheck - but this looks like an amazing set. My 11 year old daughter even wants it - ha! I am especially interested in the eyeliner pot! Looks great!

QVC Community

@Bellamarie wrote:

I love all BE products and have used them for years. Question. I use the tinted primer. With Complexion Rescue should I use the primer before or after. 

Buying lots today, thank you.  

Hi @Bellamarie You should use the tinted primer before applying Complexion Rescue. Thank you so much for shopping with us today!

QVC Community

@Bellamarie wrote:

I have Well Rested and bisque. Can they be used together.  I also use Bisque at times as my foundation, can I miss them together and also use as foundation. Thanks. 

Hi @Bellamarie Yes, you can use them all together. These products are designed to all go well and compliment each other. 

Respected Contributor

I have a suggestion for auto-deliveries.  It would be very helpful if you could show what the future shipments would look like.  I know that we can always send the kits back, but I hate to do that. 

If you could make a display of the colors in future shipments and show them briefly during the presentation, it would be fabulous.  I've hesitated ordering A/Ds because I'm just too wary about taking the chance.

Thank you!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
QVC Community

@ctinaw wrote:

I want to say thanks for 2 things here - 1 - not including a "foundation". I no longer use Bare Minerals foundation but these other prodcuts look really fun. I would be less likely to purchase if there was a foundation included as I would feel I was paying for something I wouldn't use. 2 - Thanks for includig different brushes on every shipment! I wish other vendors would take a big note of that. Nobody needs 4 of the same brush! Smiley Happy

Anyway - great kit! I am still just slightly on the fence - only because its near the end of a paycheck - but this looks like an amazing set. My 11 year old daughter even wants it - ha! I am especially interested in the eyeliner pot! Looks great!

Hi @ctinaw Thank you so much for your feedback! We really wanted to make this an easy kit for our customers to purchase. I know it's the near of your paycheck but this kit is really special and packed with many new innovations and exclusives found only on QVC. 

Trusted Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

I have a suggestion for auto-deliveries.  It would be very helpful if you could show what the future shipments would look like.  I know that we can always send the kits back, but I hate to do that. 

If you could make a display of the colors in future shipments and show them briefly during the presentation, it would be fabulous.  I've hesitated ordering A/Ds because I'm just too wary about taking the chance.

Thank you!

Under the auto delivery choice you will see a tab called future shipments. If you click on that it will show the colors of the next shipment. 

Trusted Contributor

The ingredients list states that the mineral veil, blush and lippie MAY contain carmine. I would like to know if this is included. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much for this education. Your organization is A+.  Cudo's to Jessica, she does a wonderful job.   Happy Holidays!

Spoiler

QVC Community

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Thank you!

Under the auto delivery choice you will see a tab called future shipments. If you click on that it will show the colors of the next shipment. 

Hi @Topaz Gem Thank you for your feedback. Sorry you were not able to see what the future A/Ds look like but here's a brief description on what the future A/Ds will include. All A/Ds will include the Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara Petite Precision Brush, Diamond Light Mineral Veil and all new shades of the color products and new brushes. 

Divine Decadence - Sophisticated Smolder
A/D #1
Divine Decadence - Purely Neutral
A/D #2
Divine Decadence A/D #3
Blush Ginger Spice Blush (warm gingerbread)  Tickled Blush (ripe watermelon) Timeless Blush (brick rose)
Eyecolor Shadow Quickie in Topaz (golden taupe) Shadow Quickie in Pearl  Shadow Quickie in Grey Sheen [Working Name] 
Eyeliner Baseline Silky Cream Eyeliner in Rich Black Baseline Silky Cream Eyeliner in Rich Plum Baseline Silky Cream Eyeliner in Navy [Working Name]
Lip   Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Big Tease (pinkish nude) Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dream Catcher (pink sorbet) Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Scene Stealer (electric lilac sparkle)
Brush 1 Feather Light Brush Angled Face Brush Heavenly Face Brush
Brush 2 Smoky Smudger Brush Essential Liner Brush Double-Ended Precision Eye Brush
Occasional Contributor

I just bought the One Time Only, great lip products.  I do have a problem that color can bleed into smile lines around my mouth. What can I use to help set the color in place. Thanks.