New Contributor

BareMinerals chat today, November 9th with the BareMinerals team!!

I love  the 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil but can only find it at QVC. Just wondered if I can use it with Bareskin Serum or Complexion Rescue as my finishing powder?   Worried that my fav MV will go away since this TSV introduced Diamond Light Mineral Veil.  Can you enlighten me?  Be using BareMinerals since it first came out. 

QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals chat today, November 9th with the BareMinerals team!!

@silvem wrote:

I love  the 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil but can only find it at QVC. Just wondered if I can use it with Bareskin Serum or Complexion Rescue as my finishing powder?   Worried that my fav MV will go away since this TSV introduced Diamond Light Mineral Veil.  Can you enlighten me?  Be using BareMinerals since it first came out. 

Hi @silvem Yes, you can most definitely use the 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil with bareSkin Serum Foundation or Complexion Rescue. We are so happy to hear that you love this product and we are still offering on qvc. com. 

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Deluxe-5-in-1-BB-Advanced-Performance-SPF-20-Mineral-Veil.product.A2...