Super Contributor

Presale is up and what a FAB deal.

Esteemed Contributor

it is awesome!  bought 2 so i can gift one!!

Valued Contributor

Love the original foundation but QVC doens't offer enough colors. Medium beige is more for neural tones, Medium is for cool tones, Medium tan is for  for tanned skin toned people. Us medium skin warm/golden toned gals have no match for this TSV. QVC really needs to up their color match game. 

Regular Contributor

It is a good deal IF they have your shade. They don’t have my shade so I will not be buying.

Honored Contributor

Excellent opportunity! Value is worth the price. Lovely for a special gift. 

Came across Emilynoel-Youtuber channel video on bareminerals. 

Had stopped wearing makeup sensitive skin issues including eye area. 

Beyond thrilled took the chance ordering bareminerals. 

TSV incredible value. I own foundation brush (black handle) best brush!! 

To everyone buying TSV enjoy! Bareminerals changed my life. Not kidding. 

Trusted Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Love the original foundation but QVC doens't offer enough colors. Medium beige is more for neural tones, Medium is for cool tones, Medium tan is for  for tanned skin toned people. Us medium skin warm/golden toned gals have no match for this TSV. QVC really needs to up their color match game. 

Someone asked about those with golden tones on the product page, and someone posted that she chooses the Light foundation because they describe it as having golden undertones when they present it. That's not what the description on the product page says, but the picture of the Light model looks darker than the one in Medium Tan! Confusing, but I might take the poster's recommendation and try the Light. 

It's been awhile since I've used Bareminerals foundation, and I feel like trying it again, especially since this is a good deal. 

Honored Contributor

I hope everyone buying is happy! 

Personally, I’m very disappointed, but it has been years since they had a BE TSV I liked. Nothing in this kit I want or need.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I hope everyone buying is happy! 

Personally, I’m very disappointed, but it has been years since they had a BE TSV I liked. Nothing in this kit I want or need.

I bought the Bare Minerals gel cream hydrating makeup..it was on 4 flex..great deal. Thought I'd better get it because the popular colors sell out! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

It saved my skin too..the minerals in it are antiinflammatory...my skin loved the powder. I have normal skin now..and the powder is too drying..so I use the complexion rescue now..its a hydrating cream..LOVE it! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

It saved my skin too..the minerals in it are antiinflammatory...my skin loved the powder. I have normal skin now..and the powder is too drying..so I use the complexion rescue now..its a hydrating cream..LOVE it! Heart

@emmysmom I've been getting itchy red bumps on my face for the past couple years. It's not constant, but more often than not. I put some cream that I bought in Italy at a drug store for bug bites (it's probably cortisone, but maybe it has a different name there?), which makes them go away for a couple days. I can't figure out what's causing them. I try taking out gluten, and that doesn't help. Maybe I'm not getting enough sleep or it's from stress? I didn't have these bumps when I was on vacation in Italy for two weeks last year. Then I thought it could be the Clarisonic since I didn't have the Clarisonic in Italy. I was eating lots of gelato, so it wasn't dairy. 

tl;dr - I'm going to try using Bareminerals instead of the Makeup Forever foundation and see if that helps since you said it's ant-inflammatory. Thanks for the tip! Woman Wink