Respected Contributor
It's only s good deal for those who will use all the products. I use bisque for my foundation and stocked up last time she was on. IMO not a good offering of products to purchase for gifting. Would never attempt to guess a persons skin coloring for foundation. Hope those who get it, enjoy the kit.
Honored Contributor

I've been wearing Medium beige over my Clinique foundation...I just use a small amount for the perfect coverage.

I decided to order the kit since my DD will use everything else.  I'll just take the foundation.  She loves mineral veil!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: BareMinerals TSV

[ Edited ]

I used this years ago & it didn’t work for me. I watched the presentation a few times and it was tempting.  Decided not to order til last minute. I guessed at one of the available shades so now I’ll be trying it again. Figured it would only cost shipping one way to try. Hoping I can use it correctly & it works for me. 

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if the auto delivery sets will be the same as this first one or will they have different blush and lip colors? Thanks!

Robin~

Valued Contributor

for those who care what they put in products this is the worse make up to put on your face. check the EWG.com and see how it rates. they give the best and natural products f or your face and body and food also. 

Super Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

for those who care what they put in products this is the worse make up to put on your face. check the EWG.com and see how it rates. they give the best and natural products f or your face and body and food also. 

I did some research a few months back and switched from Bare Minerals to Burt Bees. I have been pleased with the products. Its almost Impossible to apply without breathing in a little. Dr Oz has also spoken out how mineral make up is not good.

Floral Pillow
Regular Contributor

Can you please  Tell when the TSV is? Thanks ☺️

Respected Contributor

@Birdwatchergirl  I was wondering the same thing.  I think you missed it.  The earlier posts are from mid-October.