Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Excellent opportunity! Value is worth the price. Lovely for a special gift. 

Came across Emilynoel-Youtuber channel video on bareminerals. 

Had stopped wearing makeup sensitive skin issues including eye area. 

Beyond thrilled took the chance ordering bareminerals. 

TSV incredible value. I own foundation brush (black handle) best brush!! 

To everyone buying TSV enjoy! Bareminerals changed my life. Not kidding. 

It saved my skin too..the minerals in it are antiinflammatory...my skin loved the powder. I have normal skin now..and the powder is too drying..so I use the complexion rescue now..its a hydrating cream..LOVE it! Heart

@emmysmom I've been getting itchy red bumps on my face for the past couple years. It's not constant, but more often than not. I put some cream that I bought in Italy at a drug store for bug bites (it's probably cortisone, but maybe it has a different name there?), which makes them go away for a couple days. I can't figure out what's causing them. I try taking out gluten, and that doesn't help. Maybe I'm not getting enough sleep or it's from stress? I didn't have these bumps when I was on vacation in Italy for two weeks last year. Then I thought it could be the Clarisonic since I didn't have the Clarisonic in Italy. I was eating lots of gelato, so it wasn't dairy. 

tl;dr - I'm going to try using Bareminerals instead of the Makeup Forever foundation and see if that helps since you said it's ant-inflammatory. Thanks for the tip! Woman Wink

When my skin acted up..I went to Whole Foods and bought skin care that was natural...it made such a difference. The derms had me using a gel that only made things worse. Natural products made a difference. Bareminerals in the powder form was amazing..this was in my forties. I'm in my sixties now, and my skin is drier. I use Andalou products..the 1000 roses...its amazing! Just found it at Target!!!!!!, I use their cleansing foam, their day cream and night cream. Its not expensive..the products also have hyaluronic acid..(which I LOVE!) its also in the bare minerals complexion rescue.!.It.keeps your skin so soft..when you wake up it feels the same! The fragrance of the 1000 roses is awesome! I want to try their mask too..I would be afraid of using Clairisonic..my skin doesn't like anything abrasive. Very sensitive. Keep me posted!!!!..skin problems are a pain.Just found out I'm allergic to sunflower seeds!!! Love them, but I woke up w/a swollen face and red patches. Found out my son has the same allergy, so I'm avoiding nuts now!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

It saved my skin too..the minerals in it are antiinflammatory...my skin loved the powder. I have normal skin now..and the powder is too drying..so I use the complexion rescue now..its a hydrating cream..LOVE it! Heart

@emmysmom I've been getting itchy red bumps on my face for the past couple years. It's not constant, but more often than not. I put some cream that I bought in Italy at a drug store for bug bites (it's probably cortisone, but maybe it has a different name there?), which makes them go away for a couple days. I can't figure out what's causing them. I try taking out gluten, and that doesn't help. Maybe I'm not getting enough sleep or it's from stress? I didn't have these bumps when I was on vacation in Italy for two weeks last year. Then I thought it could be the Clarisonic since I didn't have the Clarisonic in Italy. I was eating lots of gelato, so it wasn't dairy. 

tl;dr - I'm going to try using Bareminerals instead of the Makeup Forever foundation and see if that helps since you said it's ant-inflammatory. Thanks for the tip! Woman Wink

When my skin acted up..I went to Whole Foods and bought skin care that was natural...it made such a difference. The derms had me using a gel that only made things worse. Natural products made a difference. Bareminerals in the powder form was amazing..this was in my forties. I'm in my sixties now, and my skin is drier. I use Andalou products..the 1000 roses...its amazing! Just found it at Target!!!!!!, I use their cleansing foam, their day cream and night cream. Its not expensive..the products also have hyaluronic acid..(which I LOVE!) its also in the bare minerals complexion rescue.!.It.keeps your skin so soft..when you wake up it feels the same! The fragrance of the 1000 roses is awesome! I want to try their mask too..I would be afraid of using Clairisonic..my skin doesn't like anything abrasive. Very sensitive. Keep me posted!!!!..skin problems are a pain.Just found out I'm allergic to sunflower seeds!!! Love them, but I woke up w/a swollen face and red patches. Found out my son has the same allergy, so I'm avoiding nuts now!!! Heart

@emmysmom Wow! I'm in my forties, so maybe there's some hormonal thing going on. Who knows? I use Purity to cleanse my face, which is what I was using on our Italy trip, so I don't think that was the problem. I want to try the products you use and see if that makes a difference. I'll try using the Complexion Rescue this week and see if that helps. I bought it in a TSV this year but didn't think it gave me enough coverage. I know that people on this board love it, though, so I'll give it another try. 

Allergic to sunflower seeds? I've never heard of that! People didn't have the peanut allergy when I was a kid either. I'm sure something has gone on with our food supply (pesticides, processing, etc.) and our use of antibacterial products and preservatives that have altered our immune system response. Woman Frustrated

I'll let you know if I ever figure out what's going on. I can cover it up with makeup, but it's still annoying. Thanks again for your help!

Honored Contributor

I passed on the BE TSV kit last year but I bought I think the 2 prior. 

This kit doesn't interest me because I hate the original powder foundation. This is a good deal for those who would use those products but it's an easy pass for me.

Contributor

I am another one who will pass on this because they don't have my shade (Fairly Medium).  Woman Frustrated

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom 

Love!! complexion rescue, use everyday with or without bareminerals powder. 

TSV outstanding value, mineral hydrating veil another favorite. There is nothing 

I need at this time. Never stock-pile, can't stand clutter! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@emmysmom 

Love!! complexion rescue, use everyday with or without bareminerals powder. 

TSV outstanding value, mineral hydrating veil another favorite. There is nothing 

I need at this time. Never stock-pile, can't stand clutter! Woman Happy

I'm good too...I don't like clutter either, a constant battle...and I live alone...lol..no one to blame! Woman LOL

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@emmysmom Wow! I'm in my forties, so maybe there's some hormonal thing going on. Who knows? I use Purity to cleanse my face, which is what I was using on our Italy trip, so I don't think that was the problem. I want to try the products you use and see if that makes a difference. I'll try using the Complexion Rescue this week and see if that helps. I bought it in a TSV this year but didn't think it gave me enough coverage. I know that people on this board love it, though, so I'll give it another try. 

Allergic to sunflower seeds? I've never heard of that! People didn't have the peanut allergy when I was a kid either. I'm sure something has gone on with our food supply (pesticides, processing, etc.) and our use of antibacterial products and preservatives that have altered our immune system response. Woman Frustrated

I'll let you know if I ever figure out what's going on. I can cover it up with makeup, but it's still annoying. Thanks again for your help!

I hope it works for you...I forgot to tell you the Andalou is for sensitive skin Woman Happy..and I hope the Complexion Rescue works this time. I was in my late forties, early fifties when my skin changed..so maybe thats what's happening to you. Hopefully everything will get better. Heart

-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

If you need a more golden toned, I think you will really like the Light.  I was a medium before finding the Light, but I reach for it the most, especially in the summer.  I don't find it to be pink at all.

Honored Contributor

I don't need any of whats in it either. Already have ss bisque and mineral veil too; have many, many mascaras and lip stuff and blushes---gotta use it all up before I buy new!!!!

Regular Contributor

I bought a kit-very good deal and I let the ladies in my office know and they've ordered as well.  I only got the single shipment though as I was unclear if the auto deliveries contained the same blush and lip color or if they were different-and I don't need 2 more new brushes every time.    Sorry it didn't have the right color for some-luckily I am a medium and I can wear any of the medium choices.