Respected Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - October 14th

Nice kit but PLEASE demo on an OLDER model ! 

Honored Contributor

It's me stressing importance of SPF EVEN if foundation has SPF. We need to cover ears, all of FACE (foundation may miss areas), neck (!) and chest. You'll thank me later!!!

Frequent Contributor

I use the Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel in the Buttercream shade.  I think I should choose the Bare Ivory shade in the bareSkin foundation.  Do you agree?  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

question:  I am cool beige in the new BarePro powder foundation, what shade would I be in the new TSV?  Also, I have tried this bareskin foundation on 3 seperate occasions, the reason I dont like it is because it pools in my pores, looks like polka dots on my face.  Am I doing something wrong?  I would be willing to try again if I can get a solution for this problem. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why isn't bare porcelain offered? I tried the bare shell last year, and it was too dark for me.  

Trusted Contributor

I love the Prime Time Neutralizing primer. QVC used to have the deluxe size which was great! But I can't seem to find it anymore (I did buy the kit that has the original size in it). Has this been discontinued?

I was hoping for another stellar holiday TSV! Sad to see one isn't being offered this year...hoping you all may still bring in some fun holiday stuff the next couple of months? Smiley Happy Hint, hint...maybe a great ready eye palette?

I bought the TSV today. I do like the bareskin but definitely need to use a mineral veil over it to help set it since I have oilier skin. Is the veil in it more for just highlighting? Or can it be used full face?

Thank you!

PS - Jessica you do a GREAT job in your presentations. You do a fabulous job showing the colors in a kit on your hand. Wish more presentors would do that!

Occasional Contributor

Just heard the host say that there will not be a 2016 holiday BE TSV. Why? It was the TSV I looked forward to the most.

I can't believe someone thought not having a holiday TSV would be a good idea.

Very disappointed.

Occasional Contributor

I have a netural undertone and I wear Vanilla 02 in Complexion Rescue and Bare Linen in the bareSkin Serum Foundation.

Occasional Contributor

I have oily skin so I always use a primer to help my makeup stay on my face instead of absorbing right in.

I forgot to pack the primer when I went out of town and noticed that my foundation didn't last as long or look as good.

QVC Community

@beach-mom wrote:

Hi - Would you recommend wearing a primer under the bareSkin Serum Foundation? Since it already has SPF I'm not planning to wear a sunscreen first, but I wasn't sure about a primer. I'm used to wearing a primer to make my makeup last longer. Can it go directly onto my freshly washed skin? Thanks! 

@beach-mom You can certainly wear a primer under bareSkin. It isn't necessary and can go on freshly washed skin since it is a serum foundation.