QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - October 14th

@JollyRancher wrote:

I wear Chestnut in the Complexion Rescue. What shade would be best for me in the BareSkin?

Hi @JollyRancher I would recommend you trying Bare Walnut. Hope you enjoy the TSV!

Frequent Contributor

I agree, if you look at the TSV, all the foundation shades are not offered but, they are available as single purchase at QVC.com.  Just another way of reducing there inventory of products that are not great sellers by combining them together in a TSV.  I'll pass.

Valued Contributor

@All The Stars wrote:

I agree, if you look at the TSV, all the foundation shades are not offered but, they are available as single purchase at QVC.com.  Just another way of reducing there inventory of products that are not great sellers by combining them together in a TSV.  I'll pass.

I don't think this is necessarily the correct assumption. Given the extraordinary value of this set, perhaps they chose only the most popular shades for the TSV kits. I don't think that 12 shade offerings for a TSV is anything to complain about.

Frequent Contributor

Yes I used the perfecting brush.  Thank you for your answers.  I think I will stick with the BarePro Foundation Powder (FANTASTIC product), although the other products in the TSV are very tempting.

Contributor

Hello!

I am new to bareminerals! I am not sure which shade to choose for the TSV...I always have a difficult time with this.

I tend to be more fair to lighter skin....I have pinker undertones and some redness (due to my medical conditions).

I tend to look better wearing more cooler tone colors.

I am not sure if you need any other information, if so let me know...I would love to be able to find a color foundation that actually matches my skin tone.

Thank you for the help today! <3

Contributor

@PugMom5 wrote:

Hello!

I am new to bareminerals! I am not sure which shade to choose for the TSV...I always have a difficult time with this.

I tend to be more fair to lighter skin....I have pinker undertones and some redness (due to my medical conditions).

I am not sure if you need any other information, if so let me know...I would love to be able to find a color foundation that actually matches my skin tone.

p.s. I often have a hard time with shades.....some come too light, others too dark. I would love to find a great shade today! I have never tried bareminerals before and hope to try the TSV today! Thank you for all of your help and assistance! I appreciate it! <3

QVC Community

@PugMom5 wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

Hello!

p.s. I often have a hard time with shades.....some come too light, others too dark. I would love to find a great shade today! I have never tried bareminerals before and hope to try the TSV today! Thank you for all of your help and assistance! I appreciate it! <3

Hi @PugMom5, thank you for your interest in our TSV! Based off of what you were describing I would think you could possibly be Bare Shell however I suggest that you watch our show and preview the product page for more guidelines. We have an upcoming show at 3pm eastern time so please tune in! During the show we will be going over the shade chart and you can also see what shades the model and hosts are wearing which might help you. You can also visit the product page which has videos on how to choose your shade and charts for you to reference. If you still have any questions after reviewing the product page or watching our show please let us know.

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-bareSkin-Beautifully-Balanced-8-pc-Collection.product.A277707.html?s...

Contributor

@bareMinerals wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

Hello!

Hi @PugMom5, thank you for your interest in our TSV! Based off of what you were describing I would think you could possibly be Bare Shell however I suggest that you watch our show and preview the product page for more guidelines. We have an upcoming show at 3pm eastern time so please tune in! During the show we will be going over the shade chart and you can also see what shades the model and hosts are wearing which might help you. You can also visit the product page which has videos on how to choose your shade and charts for you to reference. If you still have any questions after reviewing the product page or watching our show please let us know.

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-bareSkin-Beautifully-Balanced-8-pc-Collection.product.A277707.html?s...

@bareMinerals wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

Hello!

Hello @bareMinerals

I was just thinking of some foundations that I have used in the past (not sure if this is helpful in helping me....

Clinique Even Better Cream Whip

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Alabaster

I am going to watch the show....I am not sure if these two choices help at all I have also worn some brands on QVC I can send as well if need be - just let me know and I will sned those as well. I would love to find a good match in the bareminerals bareskin! Thank you so much for your time and help with this! I appreciate everything! <3

QVC Community

@PugMom5 wrote:

@bareMinerals wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

Hello!

@bareMinerals wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

Hello!

Hello @bareMinerals

I was just thinking of some foundations that I have used in the past (not sure if this is helpful in helping me....

I am going to watch the show....I am not sure if these two choices help at all I have also worn some brands on QVC I can send as well if need be - just let me know and I will sned those as well. I would love to find a good match in the bareminerals bareskin! Thank you so much for your time and help with this! I appreciate everything! <3

Hi @PugMom5 I hope you enjoy the show and find the demos on the models and shade charts helpful. Based on what you said I would still suggest Bare Shell or Bare Linen. The bareSkin Serum Foundation is very forgiving and many people can switch back and forth between two shades. Please let us know if you still have any questions. Thank you!

Highlighted
Contributor

@bareMinerals wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

@bareMinerals wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

Hello!

@bareMinerals wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

@PugMom5 wrote:

Hello!

Hello @bareMinerals

Hi @PugMom5 I hope you enjoy the show and find the demos on the models and shade charts helpful. Based on what you said I would still suggest Bare Shell or Bare Linen. The bareSkin Serum Foundation is very forgiving and many people can switch back and forth between two shades. Please let us know if you still have any questions. Thank you!

Hi again @bareMinerals

I apologize for having so many questions. I am wondering the differences between the shell and the satin. I was on the website and I have a hard ime seeing the colors on this computer....to me it was looking like the satin had more of a pinker undertone to it...with my skin having the pinker undertones to it, is that something I would want to have more of in a foundation?

After looking at the different shades I might e more lighter to medium than in the fair category. It is so hard to tell. again, sorry for all of the questions the colors always throw me off when on the comp/tv.

I do appreciate all of the help you have given to me! Thank you for the help! I was just curious about the pinker undertones if that makes a difference or not due to my pink undertones. Thank you very much! <3