QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - October 14th

@Review 2 wrote:

I use the Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel in the Buttercream shade.  I think I should choose the Bare Ivory shade in the bareSkin foundation.  Do you agree?  Thanks.

@Review 2 Yes Bare Ivory would be a good match.

QVC Community

@Uglybuster wrote:

question:  I am cool beige in the new BarePro powder foundation, what shade would I be in the new TSV?  Also, I have tried this bareskin foundation on 3 seperate occasions, the reason I dont like it is because it pools in my pores, looks like polka dots on my face.  Am I doing something wrong?  I would be willing to try again if I can get a solution for this problem. 

@Uglybuster

We would recommend Bare Satin. Are you using the Perfecting Face Brush with the bareSkin Foundation? If not, we'd recommend using the brush with the foundation. You could also use a primer if you feel you're not getting the look you want from bareSkin. Our Prime Time Original Primer would be make a good partner for the foundation.

QVC Community

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I love the Prime Time Neutralizing primer. QVC used to have the deluxe size which was great! But I can't seem to find it anymore (I did buy the kit that has the original size in it). Has this been discontinued?

I was hoping for another stellar holiday TSV! Sad to see one isn't being offered this year...hoping you all may still bring in some fun holiday stuff the next couple of months? Smiley Happy Hint, hint...maybe a great ready eye palette?

I bought the TSV today. I do like the bareskin but definitely need to use a mineral veil over it to help set it since I have oilier skin. Is the veil in it more for just highlighting? Or can it be used full face?

Thank you!

PS - Jessica you do a GREAT job in your presentations. You do a fabulous job showing the colors in a kit on your hand. Wish more presentors would do that!

@FindingMyJoy

Keep an eye out for our amazing Holiday assortment - we may not have a TSV but there are lots of new exciting products that we're coming out with so stay tuned. As for the perfecting veil that comes with the TSV, it is meant for all over the face. It is not just for highlighting and is meant to be used with bareSkin to set the foundation. Hope this helps!

Valued Contributor

I was matched in one of your stores and have been wearing Complexion Rescue Vanilla 02.  What shade would you recommend in the TSV for me?

QVC Community

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I love the Prime Time Neutralizing primer. QVC used to have the deluxe size which was great! But I can't seem to find it anymore (I did buy the kit that has the original size in it). Has this been discontinued?

I was hoping for another stellar holiday TSV! Sad to see one isn't being offered this year...hoping you all may still bring in some fun holiday stuff the next couple of months? Smiley Happy Hint, hint...maybe a great ready eye palette?

I bought the TSV today. I do like the bareskin but definitely need to use a mineral veil over it to help set it since I have oilier skin. Is the veil in it more for just highlighting? Or can it be used full face?

Thank you!

PS - Jessica you do a GREAT job in your presentations. You do a fabulous job showing the colors in a kit on your hand. Wish more presentors would do that!

@FindingMyJoy

Keep an eye out for our Holiday 2016 assortment as we have lots of exciting new products coming up. 

The bareSkin Perfecting Veil is meant to be used all over the face just like any of our mineral veils. It is not just for highlighting but can be used as a highlighting product as well. It gives your skin a soft luminous glow while still setting bareSkin Foundation. We hope you love the TSV!

QVC Community

@Blk&GoldFan wrote:

I was matched in one of your stores and have been wearing Complexion Rescue Vanilla 02.  What shade would you recommend in the TSV for me?

@Blk&GoldFan We would recommend Bare Linen

Valued Contributor

@bareMinerals   Thanks so much.  That is what I was leaning towards.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wear Chestnut in the Complexion Rescue. What shade would be best for me in the BareSkin?

QVC Community

@MarianneG wrote:

Question: I'm Vanilla in the Complection Rescue (neutral) and according to Sephora's color IQ, my match would be Bare Shell, which has pink underones. I'd have expected to be Bare Linen. Does anyone know what the best match is?

Hi @MarianneG, I would suggest Bare Linen for you. Hope you enjoy the TSV!

QVC Community

@charleston girl wrote:

question about color selection. If I wear complexion rescue in the new shade Birch 1.5, what shade would I be in the BareSkin Serum Foundation?

Hi @charleston girl, I would recommend Bare Shell for you. Thank you for your interest in our TSV!