QVC Community

BareMinerals Q & A Chat - October 14th

[ Edited ]

BareMineralsTSV101416.PNGWe are excited to be coming back and spending a Beauty-ful day with you!

-BareMinerals team

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - October 14th

I hope you will consider offering a makeup set with the new BarePro foundation (love it!), along with other items like lipsticks (love them, too!)  -all at a great, great  price. What do you say?

Valued Contributor

@Goldengate8361 have you tried the Bareminerals blush in Golden Gate since that's your nic? It's one of my favorites. I agree on the BarePro for the next TSV.

Contributor

Question: I'm Vanilla in the Complection Rescue (neutral) and according to Sephora's color IQ, my match would be Bare Shell, which has pink underones. I'd have expected to be Bare Linen. Does anyone know what the best match is?

New Contributor

question about color selection. If I wear complexion rescue in the new shade Birch 1.5, what shade would I be in the BareSkin Serum Foundation?

QVC Community

@MarianneG wrote:

Question: I'm Vanilla in the Complection Rescue (neutral) and according to Sephora's color IQ, my match would be Bare Shell, which has pink underones. I'd have expected to be Bare Linen. Does anyone know what the best match is?

@MarianneG Bare Linen would be your best match. Hope you love this TSV as much as we do!

Highlighted
QVC Community

@charleston girl wrote:

question about color selection. If I wear complexion rescue in the new shade Birch 1.5, what shade would I be in the BareSkin Serum Foundation?

@charleston girl We would recommend Bare Linen. Enjoy the TSV!

Regular Contributor

Greetings,

In the Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel I wear the Ginger. What tone is a match for that in this collection?

Thank you!
QVC Community

@Bluecage wrote:
Greetings,

In the Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel I wear the Ginger. What tone is a match for that in this collection?

Thank you!

@Bluecage We would recommend Bare Nude. Enjoy the TSV!

Honored Contributor

Hi - Would you recommend wearing a primer under the bareSkin Serum Foundation? Since it already has SPF I'm not planning to wear a sunscreen first, but I wasn't sure about a primer. I'm used to wearing a primer to make my makeup last longer. Can it go directly onto my freshly washed skin? Thanks!