QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

@beach-mom wrote:

Hi - I already use Complexion Rescue, and I love it, but I don't know much about other Bare Mineral products. Could you please explain the difference between blush, illuminator and radiance? Do you use them the same way? Is Mineral Veil like a regular all-over finishing powder, or is it different? I did order the TSV on AD! Thank you! 

@beach-mom They 3 products can be used in the same way or can be used together. When you purchase the TSV, it comes with application instructions with each on them on the box. The Radiance in the last Continuity can be used all over the face and even on the eyes. The Complexion Rescue Advanced Mineral Veil is an all over finishing powder that gives you a little bit more coverage when worn with your Complexion Resuce.

Thank you for ordering the TSV, we hope you love it as much as we do!

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@MiliePR wrote:

I usually wear Bare Minerals in colors light and medium beige mixed. I tried the Bare Skin Foundation in Bare Nude and Bare Beige, but they were too dark for me.

Also when I have a little bit of blemishes I use Bare Remedies in Cream 2.

1. Any color suggestions for me?

2. Any concealer to go with the TSV? I bought the blemish remedy in medium and it is a little too yellow and orange. Also the stroke of light in medium suits me well, but sometimes it is a little too dark for my undereye zone.

My skin is a light-medium shade with beige undertones. I have some dark spots, but I prefer a subtle coverage.

Thank you! You Rock!

@MiliePR We would recommend Opal in Complexion Rescue. There is no concealer in the TSV but we would recommend one of our customer favorites Well Rested Bright Eyes Fatigue Fighting Trio or our Deluxe Bisque

QVC Community

@Diva1Donna wrote:
I am afraid I may be in between spice and chestnut. It looks like one will be too light and the other too dark. Not sure what shade to pick. How do I choose?

@Diva1Donna The great thing about Complexion Rescue is that it's really forgiving on the skin. For you, I would recommend going with Spice.

QVC Community

@tkrantz wrote:

I wear the fairly medium powder foundation. What shade would you recommend for this?

@tkrantz I would recommend Opal in Complexion Rescue. We hope you love the TSV!

New Contributor

Occasional Visitor

I just recently purchased some bare minerals makeup and I love it! I was going to buy the California set, but I was matched to "Desert 6.5" in complexion rescue which I don't see on QVC. What color would be closest to that? Also have medium in perfecting veil and medium 2 in the concealer. Thanks!
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please furnish model Leah Foster's shade of Complexion Rescue  (prior to any application of self-tanning products).  Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

I wear light in IT Cosmetics, but an unsure what I might need in the new Complexion Rescue.  I am leaning toward the Vanilla, but am afraid that it might be too light.  Can you suggest a color for me?

New Contributor

Is the Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation the same thing that is in the TSV. Also I use Bare Linen shade so my question is which shade is the most similar?
New Contributor