QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

[ Edited ]

@bex wrote:

I use (and love) the BareSkin foundation, purchased from another TSV.     Does the Complextion Rescue work with other bare minerals foundations or on it's own?

@bex Yes Complexion Rescue can be used with the other bareminerals foundations. It pairs well with all of foundations, particularly with Original Foundation. I would recommend applying Complexion Rescue on first and layering on any of our bareminerals on top for more coverage.

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Lisalou wrote:
I wear med. Beige in original foundation. What color should I purchase? Thank you!

@Lisalou I would recommend Natural in Complexion Rescue if you wear Medium Beige.

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@coops wrote:

Is there a chart somewhere that compares  bareskin foundation colors to the complexion perfection colors? I am not on facebook so cannot do live chat there. I wear bare latte 11 in bareskin. Thank you for the help.

@coops Hi, we would recommend Tan in Complexion Rescue if you wear Bare Latte in Bareskin. Hope you love the TSV as much as we do!

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Alison_Vhee wrote:

Will the new "half" shades be available for the TSV? The shade Desert (6.5) matches my skin tone perfectly!  Ginger (6) is a bit too light and Tan (7) is too dark. 

I'm curious about the answer to this same question - I'm in the same boat!  Thank you in advance.

@fitfuninformed Desert will not be offered in this TSV. However, Complexion Rescue is fairly forgiving on the skin since the coverage is light.

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@KGHVB wrote:

I've tried the Rescue and love it, but Iam not comfortable with the shade.  A boutique has helped me with two different ones.  I know the colors aren't exactly like the original foundation but can you provide some tips for selecting the right shade if I the orginnialI water fairly light. 

Thanks.

@KGHVB We would recommend Vanilla in Complexion Rescue. We hope you love the TSV!

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Janny111 wrote:
I normally wear Fairly Light in the original BE foundation. Which color should I order in the Complexion Rescue tinted gel? I will be ordering the TSV 😄 Thanks Jan

@Janny111 We're so excited you're getting the TSV!

We would recommend Vanilla in Complexion Rescue if you wear Fairly Light in Original.

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@ArmyMom wrote:
I wear medium beige in the original loose powder. I don't know what color to order for the liquid complexion rescue and I don't know what my undertones are. I naturally have brown hair and green eyes, but my hair is more burgundy now. Do I order the suede, natural or ginger? Thanks for your help!

@ArmyMom We would recommend Natural in Complexion Rescue if you're Medium Beige. We hope you love this TSV!!

New Contributor

If I wear fairly light in the regular foundation, which shade in the TSV would be best for me?
Thanks!
QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@amanda77 wrote:
If I wear fairly light in the regular foundation, which shade in the TSV would be best for me?
Thanks!

@amanda77 We would recommend Vanilla in Complexion Rescue.

I have the Pure Brightening Serum Foundation in color Bare Beige 08. I want something a little bit darker for the Complexion Rescue Gel Cream. Which would be best? I am tan. Thank you.