Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

I wear Fairly Medium in the original mineral foundation.  What shade would I wear in the TSV?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope you can help me.  I'm 70 years old and haven't worn make up since before you were probably born.Cat Mad  While I know it's kind of amusing, it's also pretty sad that I've let myself go but now is the time to start to wear make up again.  I have Rosacea and my dermatologist recommended BareMinerals so when I saw the TSV I decided this would be the kit for me.  I compared prices in beauty stores and they cannot even come close to what you are offering for the very same products.

My dilemma is I have no idea what color to select as I haven't worn make up in so very long. My skin falls into the medium range but I don't know which of the 3 shades would be best. I don't think #3 would be go so I'll eliminate that.  Although I'm on topical medication for the Roseaca, my cheeks are always bright red and have small but visible red bumps.  Could you advise me as to what shade of medium to purchase?  Could you also advise me as to any other products in your line that would be appropriate for me? I have green eyes so what color eyeliner should I purchase?  I want to stay with only BareMinerals since that is what my dermatologist recommended and I know your products are excellent.  I forgot to mention that I have short all white hair. Thank you in advance.  docsgirl

New Contributor

I notice at times I get some oxidation of my makeup  and it looks redder in certain light.  The neutralizing primer helps with this.  Can I use the primer under the Complexion Rescue?

Occasional Visitor

I'd hoped for the newest shades to be included in this offering but it wasn't so I'm hoping that it will be either as an update to this kit or in a future one.

Thanks for always trying your best to provide us with the best values, BareMinerals and QVC! You're the best đź’–
Occasional Visitor

Can someone please tell me when BareMinerals Love, California 7pc Complexion rescue set will be available in Chestnut???? I have been waiting and waiting and waiting!!! Please come back with it soon!!! PLEASE!!

If I wear Bare Linen what shade would I need for the Complexion Rescue.
Super Contributor

Hope to get an answer before the end of the day.  What shade in the TSV is closest to BARESKIN, Bare Natural 07?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish your shows had older women, as models.

I'm in my 60's, and would love to see some tips and techniques.  

> Especially with eye shadows <

Thanks!

Contributor

I would have liked to see the eyeshadow demo as well as the rest of the kit items. I noticed no demo of the eyeshadow and the bare minerals rep kept avoiding the models forehead when applying face products.
Frequent Contributor

I I wear this in Shade 7.5 donI guess I won't be getting this. I have an olive complexion & 7 may be ok for winter but with summer coming, the 7.5 had a little golden in it. I think the Spice may be too dark. Don't know why they're not showing the eyeshadow. Brenda had a nice shimmery shadow on but I don't believe it's the one in the TSV.