QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

@Earth wrote:

Is there any glitter in any of the TSV products?

I use Light BE foundation. I have golden undertones. What shade do you recommend?

Thanks,

Mary

Hi @Earth, our eyecolor in the TSV is a  burnished plumy brown tonethat gives a little bit of glimmer but it does not give off a bright glittery look. If you are Light in our Original Foundation I would suggest Complexion Rescue in Vanilla for you. Thank you!

QVC Community

@HiLo wrote:

Hello:  I would so appreciate your help.    would say I am no, 3 of the light choices as I have yellow undertones.  That said, my skin seems to have picked up even a more yellow tone as I age (perhaps we could call it , shallow ) Would the choice of no. 3 add even more yellow tones to my skin or would a more neutral choice be better?

Thanks so much for your consideration; I am stumped.

Hi @HiLo I would still suggest Buttercream for you. This will not add more yellow tones to your skin. Complexion Rescue is very forgiving and will blend in nicely with your skin. Hope you enjoy the TSV!

Regular Contributor

I normally purchase light in it cc cream but am trying the BareMinerals TSV in the natural and am excited to try the products! Can you kindly tell what gorgeous rose gold nail color Jessica is wearing? Thank you!

New Contributor

Decisions decisions!!! Thank you :-)

Highlighted
New Contributor

I wear Medium in the mineral powder & have also worn Suede in the Complexion Rescue. My skin is fair to medium with pink/red undertones. If I want to buy a color other than Suede in the TSV, particularly for the summer months when I'm using self tanner, which shade do you suggest? Thanks!!

What shade should I order if Iuse R310 in the compact pressed foundation?

New Contributor

Hi. I wear Fairly light in the original foundation and know what shade to select for complexion Rescue foundation. What would you recommend?
QVC Community

@nolanat wrote:
I wear Medium in the mineral powder & have also worn Suede in the Complexion Rescue. My skin is fair to medium with pink/red undertones. If I want to buy a color other than Suede in the TSV, particularly for the summer months when I'm using self tanner, which shade do you suggest? Thanks!!

Hi @nolanat For those summer months I would suggest going one shade up to Natural. You will find that Complexion Rescue is very forgiving and many people can switch between two shades. Hope you love the TSV!

QVC Community

@pamm wrote:

What shade should I order if Iuse R310 in the compact pressed foundation?

Hi @pamm! If you wear R310 in our Ready Foundation I would suggest Complexion Rescue in Tan. Thank you for your interest in our TSV!

QVC Community

@meadow2009 wrote:
Hi. I wear Fairly light in the original foundation and know what shade to select for complexion Rescue foundation. What would you recommend?

Hi @meadow2009, if you are Fairly Light in Original I would recommend Complexion Rescue in Vanilla for you. Thank you!