QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

@pashbrooke wrote:

Please furnish model Leah Foster's shade of Complexion Rescue  (prior to any application of self-tanning products).  Thanks.

@pashbrooke Leah wears Spice in Complexion Rescue

Trusted Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th - SHADE???

@TriciaA25 wrote:

Hi - I've seen several questions related to this. How do I know which shade to use? The naming conventions are completely different from the BE liquid and powder foundations...which make it really difficult (as, let's admit it) the color patches on line aren't that helpful.

If I use Bare Natural in the liquid and medium and/or medium beige in the crushed minerals, which shade should I select?

Thank you

I also wear natural or beige in the liquid serum and I can wear the Suede and the Ginger in the complexion rescue.  The natural is a teeny bit too light for me but still wearable.  It is weirdly forgiving and you can switch shades for future shipments.  I consider myself very "warm" but the suede is actually good for me - go figure!

@TriciaA25

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@bareMinerals wrote:

@Willer wrote:

I have the Pure Brightening Serum Foundation in color Bare Beige 08. I want something a little bit darker for the Complexion Rescue Gel Cream. Which would be best? I am tan. Thank you.

@Willer If you're looking for something darker in Complexion Rescue, we would recommend Ginger. If you want a match to Bare Beige in Bareskin then we would recommend Natural in Complexion Rescue.

@Willer - believe it or not, the suede is deeper than the natural and ginger.  I don't normally wear "cool" foundations but the suede looks really good on me.  I wear Beige in the serum.  

New Contributor

Which shade matches with Wheat 4.5? 

Is there any glitter in any of the TSV products?

I use Light BE foundation. I have golden undertones. What shade do you recommend?

Thanks,

Mary

Respected Contributor

Hello:  I would so appreciate your help.    would say I am no, 3 of the light choices as I have yellow undertones.  That said, my skin seems to have picked up even a more yellow tone as I age (perhaps we could call it , shallow ) Would the choice of no. 3 add even more yellow tones to my skin or would a more neutral choice be better?

Thanks so much for your consideration; I am stumped.

QVC Community

@Amarie808 wrote:
I just recently purchased some bare minerals makeup and I love it! I was going to buy the California set, but I was matched to "Desert 6.5" in complexion rescue which I don't see on QVC. What color would be closest to that? Also have medium in perfecting veil and medium 2 in the concealer. Thanks!

Hi @Amarie808 The great thing about Complexion Rescue is that it is very forgiving. I would suggest Ginger 6.0 for you. Hope you enjoy the TSV!

QVC Community

@Luvs Beauty wrote:

I wear light in IT Cosmetics, but an unsure what I might need in the new Complexion Rescue.  I am leaning toward the Vanilla, but am afraid that it might be too light.  Can you suggest a color for me?

@Luvs Beauty If you have neutral undertone I would suggest Vanilla but if you have a more golden undertone I would go one shade up to Buttercream. The great thing about Complexion Rescue is that it is very forgiving! Thank you for your interest!

QVC Community

@ninna c wrote:
Is the Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation the same thing that is in the TSV. Also I use Bare Linen shade so my question is which shade is the most similar?

Hi @ninna c! No, the bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation is not the same thing that is in the TSV. In the TSV is our Complexion Rescue which is a tinted hydrating gel cream. If you use bare Linen I would suggest Complexion Rescue in the Vanilla shade for you. Hope you love our TSV! 

QVC Community

@hph77 wrote:

Which shade matches with Wheat 4.5? 

Hi @hph77 If you have a cool undertone I would suggest Suede for you. Or if you have a more neutral tone you should go with Natural. The great thing about Complexion Resuce is that it is very forgiving! Thank you for your interest in our TSV!