QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

@JollyRancher wrote:

Wondering what shade I should get...torn between Sienna and Chestnut. I have a rich complexion  (similar to Jayne Brown), but I have golden undertones.

It would be helpful if in addition to the shade charts that are shown during the presentation there was also a way to know what shades the QVC hosts would wear. For instance what shade would Jayne Brown wear, Leah WIlliams, Gabrielle Ker...???

Hi @JollyRancher, Jayne Brown wears Complexion Rescue in Sienna which is our deepest shade. Chestnut is a shade lighter and in our dark family with golden tones which might be a good fit for you. 

We have made note of your feedback for shades that the hosts wear for future TSV shows.

We hope you enjoy the TSV and let us know if you have any other questions.

Occasional Visitor

I wear the bare natural in the liquid foundation, what color should I order in this?
Occasional Contributor

I was previously using the Ready foundation in fairly medium; however, that was a wee bit too light. I have pink undertones and am at a complete loss as to my correct shade. I was leaning toward Suede but would appreciate some guidance. Thanks in advance.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the Deluxe Lip Quickies Glossy.  Will you be bringing those back?

New Contributor

Are these products oil free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic? I have very oily acne prone skin and wanted to know if this makeup will worsen my condition.  Thanks!

New Contributor

It seems that I would not be getting any answers soon. So I must choose. Thanks anyway! Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

Hi - I already use Complexion Rescue, and I love it, but I don't know much about other Bare Mineral products. Could you please explain the difference between blush, illuminator and radiance? Do you use them the same way? Is Mineral Veil like a regular all-over finishing powder, or is it different? I did order the TSV on AD! Thank you! 

QVC Community

@Chandis wrote:
I wear the bare natural in the liquid foundation, what color should I order in this?

@Chandis  I would recommend Natural in Complexion Rescue.

QVC Community

@pashbrooke wrote:

I was previously using the Ready foundation in fairly medium; however, that was a wee bit too light. I have pink undertones and am at a complete loss as to my correct shade. I was leaning toward Suede but would appreciate some guidance. Thanks in advance.

@pashbrooke I would recommend Vanilla in Complexion Rescue.

QVC Community

@Sunshine95 wrote:

Are these products oil free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic? I have very oily acne prone skin and wanted to know if this makeup will worsen my condition.  Thanks!

@Sunshine95 Complexion Rescue is formulated without silicone, oils, parabens and fragrance. It is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic as well and has been dermatologist tested.