New Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

I  am 25 years old with normal to dry skin and can be borderline oily in the summer months. I ordered the TSV in the Chestnut shade. My challenge continues to be finding a day time moisterizer with SPF with some of the benefits of what is included in the mature skin moisterizers so I hope that Bare Minerals can effectively guide me on what to purchase!

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Willer wrote:

I have the Pure Brightening Serum Foundation in color Bare Beige 08. I want something a little bit darker for the Complexion Rescue Gel Cream. Which would be best? I am tan. Thank you.

@Willer If you're looking for something darker in Complexion Rescue, we would recommend Ginger. If you want a match to Bare Beige in Bareskin then we would recommend Natural in Complexion Rescue.

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@WiseShopper wrote:

I  am 25 years old with normal to dry skin and can be borderline oily in the summer months. I ordered the TSV in the Chestnut shade. My challenge continues to be finding a day time moisterizer with SPF with some of the benefits of what is included in the mature skin moisterizers so I hope that Bare Minerals can effectively guide me on what to purchase!

@WiseShopper Our Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream as well as the Complexion Rescue Advanced Mineral Veil both contain SPF. If you're looking for additional SPF coverage with botanical antioxidants, check out our Prep Step Mineral Shield SPF 50 Daily Prep Lotion.

BareMinerals Prep Step Mineral Shield SPF 50

Contributor

I'm fair, but wear Medium Beige in the original foundation because it give me some warmth and slight tint to my complection.  Would the Natural in this foundation be too dark or should I buy the Vanilla?  I'm cool toned but sometimes the cool tones make me look paler and the golden tones are just too yellow.  Thanks!

New Contributor

Hi, I wear golden medium in the original mineral foundation ( to cover redness) I really don't have yellow undertones , I have redness on my cheeks, chin and nose. I have no idea what color to order. I'm fair skin. And another question can we change foundation color in case we order the wrong color. Thank you

Contributor

Questions..... regarding future auto-deliveries. From reading the descriptions, the Complexion Rescue and Mineral veil colors will be the same in all 3 shipments (dependent on the Complexion Rescue color you ordered).

1) Will the color for the all over face color/blush change with each auto-delivery shipment?

2) Will the color for the all over face color/blush be different in future auto-deliveries if you ordered Complexion Rescue in the "light" catagory or "medium" catagory"? From reading the description of the 1st shipmnet,  the all over face color included in the "light" catagory is different than the all over face color included in the "medium" catagory. Does this hold true for auto delivery shipments #2 and #3?

New Contributor

Unfortunately I will be at work all day and will not be able to see the presentations

I wear medium.  My skin is fair, and I will not be tanning.  I am 72, and live in the south, so I wear sun screen all the time, and rarely go in the sun for any extended period of time.  Please advise which shade I should order.  Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you! I received my TSV last night in Natural. I am wearing it today - I love the whole kit! The Complexion Rescue is just the amount of coverage I want with the hydration my 62-year-old skin needs. Thank you so much for offering this kit at such a good value! I am very glad I decided to order the auto-delivery.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wondering what shade I should get...torn between Sienna and Chestnut. I have a rich complexion  (similar to Jayne Brown), but I have golden undertones.

It would be helpful if in addition to the shade charts that are shown during the presentation there was also a way to know what shades the QVC hosts would wear. For instance what shade would Jayne Brown wear, Leah WIlliams, Gabrielle Ker...???