QVC Community

BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

[ Edited ]

bareMinerals tsv 5-20-16.jpgHope you can join us!

-BareMinerals Team

Trusted Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th

Look forward to it! I preordered the set and absolutely love it. I knew that I loved the complexion Rescue already but didn't own the brush yet. Fantastic set! Any way that the preorder Auto Delivery page can show us images of the future deliveries? I love checking back on my auto delivery orders to see what's coming up next Smiley Happy Thanks!
Occasional Visitor

I need to know what shade of the bare minerals should I order if I currently wear medium tan?
Occasional Contributor

What shade should I order if I am a medium beige in the original foundation?

Thanks in advance for your answer.  I am so excuted to try out this new foundation!

Cynthia Koronka

New Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Q & A Chat - May 20th - SHADE???

Hi - I've seen several questions related to this. How do I know which shade to use? The naming conventions are completely different from the BE liquid and powder foundations...which make it really difficult (as, let's admit it) the color patches on line aren't that helpful.

If I use Bare Natural in the liquid and medium and/or medium beige in the crushed minerals, which shade should I select?

Thank you

I use (and love) the BareSkin foundation, purchased from another TSV.     Does the Complextion Rescue work with other bare minerals foundations or on it's own?

QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

I'm seeing a lot of interest in the Bareminerals set coming up so I wanted to pop in here and let you know that you can get a peek at it tomorrow morning at 9am or a little after. Gabrielle Kerr and Jessica Foust will be doing a live stream on QVC's facebook page and you can get a look at it - and ask questions. Here is a link to the facebook page - However - It will not be Live until tomorrow morning - Bareminerals Live

Enjoy!

@bex @TriciaA25 @csf1954 @ALT

Contributor

If I order the auto delivery # can I change the color of the complexion rescue in future shipments.
Occasional Visitor

Will the new "half" shades be available for the TSV? The shade Desert (6.5) matches my skin tone perfectly!  Ginger (6) is a bit too light and Tan (7) is too dark. 

Occasional Visitor

I wear med. Beige in original foundation. What color should I purchase? Thank you!