BareMinerals 9-18-15 TSV pic.jpg

Please post your questions all day.

We will be chatting during our shows at:

Midnight ET

10AM ET

8PM ET

The BareMinerals Team

Super Contributor

Re: Can't wait to chat with everyone all day Friday, September 18th - The bareMinerals Team

I recently purchased their Bare Skin Perfecting Veil powder and I really like it. My skin normally has a shine on it by noon but when i use this powder i blot out of habit and there is no oil slick like usual. I am watching the show also. If the powder is this good I would like to see the rest of their product lineup. Thanks for the heads up!    

Respected Contributor

Re: Can't wait to chat with everyone all day Friday, September 18th - The bareMinerals Team

Hello, bareMinerals and welcome. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
New Contributor

Re: Chat Friday, September 18th, With The bareMinerals Team

I cant wait for the shows. It seems that since our dear Leslie stepped down, Bare Minerals is rarely on QVC.  I have worn it exclusively since 2002 and really miss seeing it more often. I hope the TSV is an AD!

Cher

QVC Community

@NeNe1010 wrote:

I recently purchased their Bare Skin Perfecting Veil powder and I really like it. My skin normally has a shine on it by noon but when i use this powder i blot out of habit and there is no oil slick like usual. I am watching the show also. If the powder is this good I would like to see the rest of their product lineup. Thanks for the heads up!    

@NeNe1010 We're so happy you're loving your bareSkin Perfecting Veil! Stay tuned for our shows throughout the day for our bareSkin Breakthrough TSV which also features our brand new bareSkin Concealer and Sheer Boost Perfecting Veil plus more amazing products.

QVC Community

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, bareMinerals and welcome. Smiley Happy

@NC Bandwagon Thanks! Excited to be chatting with everyone today!

QVC Community

@Rodsgirl wrote:

I cant wait for the shows. It seems that since our dear Leslie stepped down, Bare Minerals is rarely on QVC.  I have worn it exclusively since 2002 and really miss seeing it more often. I hope the TSV is an AD!

Cher

Thanks for being such a loyal bareMinerals customer @Rodsgirl! We can't wait for you to see what we have in store. Stay tuned for all the shows today:

Midnight-1 am ET

3-4 am ET

10-11 am ET

4-5 pm ET

8-9 pm ET

I love bare Minerals, however, they don't offer bare Tan in Auto Ship. Why is this, and will bare Tan ever be offered on Auto Ship? It matches my skin tone perfectly.

Hi I am super excited about TSV !!! I usually use the complexion Rescue in Vanilla 02 not sure which shade to get in TSV . Thanks Gina 

In the powder foundation my color was medium. What would my color be in the liquid foundation?