QVC Community

Re: BareMinerals Chat Today, September 18th, With The bareMinerals Team

@rclabrat wrote:
I'm a redhead with light skin with lots of red in my complexion. What shade of TSV?

@rclabrat Although you are light skin your shade selection will also depend on what your undertone is. I would suggest viewing our video on how to select your shade here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL5DWX-fteA Thank you!

Contributor

@Mommyof3boys wrote:
I'm a woman of color & the regular mineral foundation is the ONLY foundation I've used for the last 8yrs. Not only has the shades changed there's very rarely a variety of options for people who look like me. This includes this revolutionary foundation & I've tried both shades for the darker skin tones. Women of color use foundation & shop on QVC too & I'm constantly disappointed that there's never something for me. I stayed up just to not have an opportunity to experience these products. When will more shades be available for women of color? I really would love to be equally excited as everyone else is about these products..

AGREED!!! I tuned in for the 1st time in appx 2 years as it appeared that there might actually be colors complimentary for those of us falling into the deep/rich (catch-all) category. I waited patiently and again, to no avail, to see the DEEP shades demonstrated...ON AIR. Stacie seems to be the model of choice (for years now) representing/demonstrating color tones for the melanin customer base. While very pretty, Stacie, as it is oft repeated, falls in the TAN category, which is not much help to a large segment of potential customers. I see that the TWO options in the dark/deep category have *sold-out (but how many were brought in?) This is shameful in this day and age.

*GoldenDeep* *Dark concealer* *longtime BE customer* *would have loved the same opportunity as others*

Valued Contributor

Noticing all the questions about shades relative to other products makes me ask, why can't all the different foundation products be named the same. If Bare this is the same as original that and matte the other, why do they have different names?

The TSV looks lovely, and I hope all enjoy it.

I am, sadly, too late to order in my color choice. Is there a way to get on a wait list? Order separately? Or get on the next round of auto delivery?

If I currently use fairly light bare minerals loose foundation what color should I select for this.

Honored Contributor

@Sandy_E

You can still buy the Bare Skin Serum Liquid Foundation w or w/o the special brush.

A256043 with the brush

A252706 w/o the brush

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Thank you!!!

Was anyone else's bare linen put on back ordered? I ordered early in the day, before noon, plenty of stock. Now two days later they say mine is on backorder. After calling and emailing, the response is they didn't have the quantity they thought, so if it doesn't come in, my order could be canceled.  This I'm feeling is crazy!  They were still selling bare linen in the evening...........so did everyone's get canceled?!